For Lana-Waiting For Frost-Chapter 2

AN: An Idea I had for Lana. :3

~~~~~~

I smiled softly, I was trying to find the positive effects of this, so I had started to make some flower crowns, I gave one to Dusk. Who only kept staring out the window, waiting for...him. I couldn't think of 'him' without bursting into tears. I miss him...i miss him so much.

Then the scream.

I had ran downstairs in the middle of doodling when I heard Dusk scream. I had gone down and he was pointing outside the window. He was just pointing. I wish I hadn't looked...but the snow had finally stopped. Our worst fears realized.

Martyn finally walked over and I couldn't bring myself to look at him. This was his fault...all his fault. I could feel my thorns of anger showing but I didn't care. I was angry. Angry at Martyn.

"What happened?"

"T-The s-snow..." Dusk sobbed. He never barely cried. Only for a good reason he did. I heard Martyn smiling slightly. I turned to him, glaring holes in him.

"You good for nothing season!!!!" I shouted, running upstairs. I felt myself beginning to cry, I cried until I fell asleep. There I dreamt of a place were Frost was. Where we could play again.

I miss you Frost. We miss you.