Chapter 4: Elite school

After few hours the dark sky started to turn bright, Bella sat on the bench all night and didn't even close her eyes for a minute. Her eyes were red and badly swollen, an air of melancholy surround her.

The guard was in the booth for entire night, as he walk out, she stood up. Her legs were little stiff.

Bella walk towards the guard and sincerely bow to him then said, "Sir I am very grateful for your help. Thank you very much" her voice was little hoarse.

She was very grateful to the man in front of her. Yesterday he helped her in a situation where she has lost of the hope. She can never forget the favour he did, if it weren't for him, yesterday she would not have been saved.

There is a cold sweat on her back, thinking about what could have happen. He helped her in a very desperate situation. Bella is very gratified to him from the bottom of her heart.

"It's okay! Take care of yourself in the future. Don't wander around late in night, this area is not safe" The guard said caringly.

She nodded.

He is an elder, he can see that the little girl is facing problem. He hope for her to be safe and sound.

She walk out to the main street, after looking at her torn clothes and thinking for whole night, she remember their is a change of clothes in her dormitory.

So the first thing to do is Bella decided to go there. But she doesn't have change of money on her. And its very far off from here. As yesterday she walk further away in the opposite direction.

Bella doesn't have a mobile to book a cab and doesn't even have a penny on her.

Seeing no option she decided to walk. Her walking speed is not very fast. And she sweated alot. After a while, she stopped and took a deep breath. Looking a long way ahead of her she continued. After an two hour and so, she reached.

Finally she sign in relief, when she saw a huge gate of elite school in front of her.

Bella walk towards girls dormitory

Bella walk towards girls dormitory. It's a huge building and containing hundreds of room in it. All the students in this elite school are from well off families.

The facility provided in the dormitory are very high class and it cost a millions. Beside its very secure, there are scanners and digital lock on each room which open either with fingerprint or password.

Ever student has their identification card, without it no one can entry. Unless they have a special permission.

Bella has a room in the dormitory, but she never prefer to stay here. She had just stayed here for a couple of time.

She reached the dormitory gate the guard stop her. While the luxurious car pass by her and enter the gate. The guard ask Bella for her identification card.

She doesn't have her identification card at the present, she asked him to check her detail's and identify her. After checking on the computer, the guard found none.

Bella asked him to check again. But again there is no out come. She is little puzzle and asked the guard, to take her to the head of dormitory.

The guard asked her to wait and went alone to the office of the head. Bella stood at the gate and look around, she is little awkward.

Expensive car's are coming and going from the dormitory. While she stood at the side, with her embarassing look.

While waiting for the guard, bella saw a girl getting out from that luxurious car, is one of her classmate Aria. They were acquaintance before. Aria always try to flatter bella.
She saw that Aria ignore her and walk to the building.

The guard came back and inform her, that the head Madam is not there today.
She have to go to the main building. And talk to the supervisor.

Bella didn't mind her action and walk towards the main building under the guidance.

After sending Bella the guard return, but not before explaining the problem to the front desk.

The assistant ask Bella to wait. After waiting for while. the assistant knock on the door after getting the permission both of them walk in.

She felt a cold air hit her face. The office is cold and there is a different temperature from outside. Which is very soothing.

The office is very simple and very big

The office is very simple and very big. But every thing is neat and properly placed. There are everything that should be in the office. And all the things are very organised. There is a mild smell of air freshener in the air, which is very comfortable.

A middle age woman is sitting on the desk chair behind the desk.

After the guard narrated the problem to the woman. She ask Bella about her dorm number and other details. Followed by she check it on the computer, which is in front of her on the desk.

After awhile she frown her eyebrow. She look at Bella and a sentence which shock Bella very much..

*******************************************************

Get early access of my other story Billionaire's wife on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy