Chapter 14: Last dignity

In the past month she tried not to think about the past and focus on her present life.

She never  contact any of them. no matter whatever she faces, she will not contact them. This is her last dignity.

The days were tough and tiring but she was happy because she doesn't got much free time to think about those people.

Only when she came back at night in this dark  and cold room she feel lonely.

The pang of loneliness hit her heart.

In the starting days she was sad and cried at night but after few days she felt numb.

Because this is the fact and this is the future. she has to accept that she is alone and has nobody.

And as the day passes she got used to it.

Every day she tried and work hard to earn money. she do as much as odd jobs she could.

If she could save some money, she wants to join the school, atleast she could complete her study.

It's difficult to find job without any qualification.

She wants to complete her education she know now at present it's impossible because at present she could barely afford her living expenses but she has a goal she is working hard for it and trying to strive.

Looking at the time it's getting late she stood up was the dishes and went to bed.

The mattress on the bed is little hard but at this moment this is the best she could afford.

Because she doesn't completed educational qualification or college degree she can only do some side odd jobs or temporary jobs.

Tomorrow in the morning she has to go to mall for some pamplet distribution.

In the past two months in order to earn money she has done many this kind of jobs and has many new experiences and learnt many things.

In the past her life was different she has never have lift the glass of water but now she is doing everything and she has gain alot of knowledge and experience.

Even if she is working very hard everyday that her body pains but she doesn't miss those luxurious life for once. She is satisfied with what she has now and she will work hard for what she wants.

At the beginning it was very hard for her because she was not qualified and underage. so no one accepted her when she went to look for job.

Even they would not give her the job of waiter in the cafe.

At that time Micheal helped her and introduce her to job.

Although they were temporary jobs and very hardworking but the earning was not bad.

After a while she got the job in the hotel also but it was dish washing job.

She still remember at that time, she hesitated and  looked at her hand they were soft and flexible.

The pianist in there life treasure there hand the most.

But the hesitation was disappeared in an instant.

Because now she is not an pianist nor does she can be in future nor does she want be. the dreams and the people of past will be remain in the past.

She will never follow that dream once she had.

Because she doesn't want to remember the feeling of despair, humiliation the betrayal of her closest people.

She accepted that job..

****

A/N:

Read upto Chapter 33 On Patreon ( Link in bio )

On Patreon you will get two updates everyweek, on Monday and Friday.

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy