Chapter 18: Warm atmosphere

Next few days bella luckly got many part-time jobs.

As it's an Christmas week many employees took leave so alot of bosses have to hire temporary workers in the workplace.

So this few days she has an good earning. but she was busy from day to night.

And many of her jobs are at different places so she has to travel from here to there.

But she is very happy in her heart. When she sees her pocket full of earning.

....

The day passes very fast and today on the day of new year.

She walk on the street filled with people all of them had an happy smile on there faces.

It was little bit snowing and there were snow all over the street, everyone was wearing a thick jacket, gloves or hat.

Bella was also wearing a a thin jacket, it was the thickest jacket she had, to save herself from cold she wore two three extra shirt underneath it, but it was still very cold.

Many couples hand in hand were on the street market enjoying the festival, shopping.

There were many families with their little or teenage kids out their shopping, everyone have a smiling face, and there was a little glow in everyone face for the festival.

The streets are decorated with lights. it look very beautiful very festive.

She saw the happy atmosphere around her.

But seeing all this things around her brought slight warmness in her.

Looking at the crowd at the shops selling pastries, cookies, cakes and chocolates.

She saw some couple outside this shop spoon feeding each other while looking at each other with so much love.

There were few kids eating it and exaggerating about how good this is. There were alot of people who were taking take out.

She suddenly wanted to try it.

She walk to the shop after lining for twenty minutes finally her number came.

She just buy a single piece of pastry.

Carrying the box walking on the lively street.

She walk further away and walk towards her building. the surroundings atmosphere changes slowly and completely.

The more she walk in this direction, the more quieter and darker it gets.

It's dark and cold, no crowd, nor any lightning and no warmth of happiness.

She slowly climb the stairs.

And entered her little cold home.

Going back to the kitchen she made a bowl of instant noodle.

But when she sat on the table to eat. she suddenly lost her appetite.

Stirring the noodle with fork in the bowl.

She took mouthful of it and ate it.

Just chewing slowly she doesn't feel any taste or any flavour.

After eating in the silent room.

She went back to wash the bowl. after that she heard the sound of fire crackers coming from window.

She went to the window and saw few children downstairs lightning the fire crackers.

And when they burst they make loud noise and sparkle of fire shatter in the sky.

It looks so beautiful.

"Happy new year bella" she wishper softly to herself.

****

Read upto chapter 66 on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy