Chapter 19: Happy new year

On the other side of the town.

In the huge mansion of Fallici was beautiful decorated with beautiful lights and flowers, expensive and luxurious cars were coming and going from the mansion.

The whole mansion was covered in scent of international flowers, food and expensive perfume of the guest.

There were people in  around the mansion wearing customized branded, shinning dresses and men were seen wearing black suit.

In the background soft elegant music was been played.

The newly entered people in the upper class circle look forward to Fallici parties as it is a great change to meet richest person in the city.

The waiters were serving champagne and rare wine to the guest. 

The people were mingling with one another enjoying the new year party hosted by Fallici.

The people in the party has a very sophisticated and friendly aura around them but their eyes are very sharp.

The people eyes turn towards the stage in which a young couple were dancing, the girl was wearing an elegant cherry red slit cut, off shoulder dress and the man was wearing a body fitted black suit.

Their body was moving together with the tune of soft romantic music. The man's hand were on the girls small waist while the girls small hand were man's shoulder.

They were looking at each other deeply. Not caring about the crowd watching. They both have a small smile on  their lips while.

The girl's eyes were shinning when she look at the boy.

Below the stage and old couple were looking at the dancing couple on the stage with so much adoration.

"Happy new year bella" she wishper softly to herself.

Unknowing to her tear filled in her eyes. there is also deep loneliness in them.

No matter how much she tried to be strong after all she is still young.

Last year was completely different from today. mother ,father and a loving brother she had a complete happy family.

This day last year she never have thought that just a year after she would celebrate the next new year like this.

Looking back at the table she saw the small box of pastry.

She walk towards it and open the box. the sweet smell hit her face. looking at the delicate beautiful peice of pastry lying in the box.

She dig the spoon and ate the small piece from it.

Strangely although it's sweet but she feel bitter.

Slowly she ate another piece of it.

And the bitterness slowly faded away and the sweet taste of it coated her tongue and reach her taste bud.

Slowly she finished the pastry.

****

Read upto Chapter 72 on Patreon ( Link in bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy