Their Slave

In the luxurious room a muscular man wearing dark suit was sitting on the couch. His leg was one on another in very confident position.
The man’s broad shoulders, outlining his tough facial features.

A man with such outstanding looks and a strong stable aura would shine wherever he was, to the point where he was impossible to ignore.

He picked a cigarette and put in his lips and took the lighter, their was a click sound in the silent room,  lighting up the cigarette.

The cigarette was lit. White smoke rising up from the corner of his lips.

He slowly lazily turn his intense gaze forward.

In front of him was standing a beautiful petite looking girl. Her skin was too fair and slender neck, her prominent collarbone were all completely exposed. Her face was filled with fear, her hands were trembling.

She was standing naked her dress was pooled around her feet.

To stop her hands from trembling she clutches it tightly.

The heavy white smoke blurred his cold and sharp face, yet she still felt a strong and heavy pressure closing in on her, causing her to panic.

Suddenly in the silent room His thick and deep voice that was slightly hoarse sounded,
                 "Kneel"
As he ordered.

Suddenly in the silent room His thick and deep voice that was slightly hoarse sounded,                  "Kneel"As he ordered