Chapter 13: Last hope

It's been two month since that day many changes has happened, she has faced many new experiences and after many difficulty she has integrated herself into an unfamiliar environment and got used to living alone in this unfamiliar world.

But fortunately in the past two month she got to know some kind hearted people, who helped her very much.

She still remember that night two months ago the sudden knock on the door on her hotel room.

At that time she was very frightened standing in that room at that time she was in cold sweat and staring at the door.

It was a drunken man was knocking on her door and when she didn't opened he started kicking it.

She was in the cold sweat at that time but fortunately at that moment Micheal came and help her.

Michael is the son of the hotel owner she lived in. at that time he came and help her control the drunken man.

The drunken man was the person who lived in the room next to her was drunk and by mistake he was knocking on her door.

After that time she was thankful to Micheal and after few interaction he some how guessed her situation.

When he asked her she vaguely mention her situation to him. after all knowing in that days he is a good person and she felt there was nothing wrong to tell him.

And he help her from time to time whenever she need it.

He treated her like an younger sister and after getting along with him she got to know his parents they were all very kind and open hearted people and  also  they were very kind to her.

When they got to know her they treated her very warmly and welcome her with smile on there face. after getting to know bella they sees her as a daughter in there heart.

And offer her to stay at there place.

But she declined afterall she can't take advantage of good people.

She also has some hope and wanted to contact her music teacher.

In the past the teacher has very good relationship with her. she was very kind and warm person.

In the past that teacher has very good impression of her and motivated her to participate in various compitition and helped her to get entry in many concerts.

She has helped her alot to reach to national level.

She has hope that this time the teacher could show her the way.

So she could atleast fulfill her dream and continue as pianist or maybe she can atleast find a way to make living.

But fate has its own plan and all her hopes were ruthlessly shattered next day.

She sigh thinking about when she went to the academy of music to find the teacher.

She was stop by the gaurd at the gate and was not allowed to enter.

And when she insisted to meet the teacher. the teacher's assistant came to the gate and ask her to talk on the side.

She know teacher's assistant and in the past she also has good relationship with her too.

Thinking of that seen there was a bitter smile on her face.

But that day her expression was cold not at all like in the past.

Bella has a hint in her heart but she still straighten her back and stubbornly went with her.

And what she got to hear was very cold and rude words. She was very hurt but she already guessed it, isn't it.

She insisted on the last hope she saw like a life saving straw.

He eyes filled with mist but she doesn't let the tears fall.her last hope shatter.

Her dreams, the hardwork of many years came to end.

There was no way further to continue.

That day she know the Bella from the past died.

A/N:

Read upto chapter 24 on Patreon ( Link in bio )
Updates every Monday and Friday

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy