Chapter 24: Go out and see

The new job was very nice and other than her there are also two girls who has the same job as her.

These two girls are a little older than her, but they are very helpful and friendly. There names are Leah and Cora. It felt nice working with them here. She got along with then quite well.

They treated her very nice even though she is youngest among them. they never bully her or ignore her.

But the manager is a bit mean and very strict. even if they were serving and doing there duty properly, he will still scold them for no reason.

At first the three of them were uncomfortable by his meanness but they don't want to lose job so they try to not take his scolding to heart and just concentrate to do their job.

This is her first permanent job, although it's part time. Bella is very thankful for this job.

The days went by very quickly.

In the evening sometime she distribute pamplets or do some other small jobs for additional money.

She has to buy some clothes to wear. the few clothes she has now, has been turn white after many washes. She cannot skip washing because of her endless job she sweat alot and her clothes stink.

Today she is serving in the restaurant, which she works for part time. This is a small restaurant in an alley where Bella lives just ten minutes walking distance.

This restaurant is in an rusted building in an old area. This restaurant is pretty small in size with not many sitting arrangement for customers because their is not much space.

But the amount of customer visit in rush hour is pretty nice. The restaurant is running pretty well even in this old area.

There are many people working on this restaurant. Bella got this job as server because the person who was working before Bella left the job suddenly on new year eve. She didn't return after the new year break.

"Bella" Suddenly someone call from behind. She turn around and went to counter, which is on the left side of the entrance, so people can pay kn their way out.

It's a small desk with white Markle on it. On one side it has a computer and on other side their are papers. On one shelf the menu of this restaurant has placed.

"Yes" she ask the manager who call her just now.

"Someone is waiting for you outside. They wanted to meet you" He told her but Surprisingly he doesn't scold her for interupting on the job time.

"What friend?" she doesn't have any friend now other than Micheal.

And if Micheal wants to meet her. he will call her before.

"I don't know you go and seethe said sharply and he told  her to go and way his hand towards outside.

Bella was in doubt but she unwillingly went out of restaurant to see who want to meet her.

Seeing the luxurious car parked on the side of the restaurant. she has a guess in her heart.

She doesn't contact them and doesn't go to disturbed them after what happened that day but they came.

She had a bad feeling in her heart. but she can't turn around now. she has to go and see what else they want to do.

She clenched her hand gather her courage and walk forward.

When she reached the car and knock on the window.

*****
A/N

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy