Chapter 10: wanton

While been very tired after the  hectic day she didn't know when she fall asleep.

****

The next morning, in the Very small and tacky room, a petite figure curl herself on the small bed. The dirty curtain block the sunlight from outside, the noise from the next door disturb the sleep of the person and woke her up.

As she frown in her sleep, the noise didn't stop from the next door. She opened her eyes slowly. There is a fine beads of sweat on her forehead, As she was sweating heavily Because of heat.

She open her eyes, blink a few time. There is a pain in her head. She startled a little when she saw unfamiliar environment around her. She tried to sat up but moan cause of pain in her body Because of hard mattress.

After a moment she recognise the room and sign in relief. She patted her chest.

She frown because of her head pain and held her forehead, she lean against the headboard. After resting for a while she saw the painkiller on the table and took it.
Then got up to freshen up.

The hot weather is really making her irritable. Sweating and dirty clothes make her uncomfortable.

She splash cold water on her face few time. After becoming sober, she saw the money on the table next to the bed.

She sat on the bed and look around the room, Bella felt little suffocating and there is a hunger in her little stomach. But first she decided to calculate the money she had and decided to spent less because at the moment the only sence of security she has is because of this money.

She can't spent it freely she has to be miser. After thinking about yesterday's sandwich, she was really tempted but looking at the money, she is unwilling to spent. She has to find other cheap option to eat. If she really eat three meal that cost her the same as the Sandwich, the money will not last long and she has to find a way very soon to escape the current situation.

There is voice coming from next door it's is causing her more headache. Annoyed with everything, she walk out of the door and walk downstairs.

On the reception desk she saw a young man instead of old man from yesterday.

His hair are spike and he look really unruly. While seating on the seat without any manner. Chewing something in his mouth and playing games on his phone loudly.
He look at Bella as she walk towards the door with curiosity, Bella felt little uncomfortable with his look. She walk out of the hotel hurriedly.

After walking out she regretted that she forgot to ask him about cafe or something around where she can eat anything with her budget.

She look back at the motel and think about the man that was seating in the chair and decided not to go back.

She walk around the area is really unknown to her, as this is the first time she came to this side of the city. There is nothing high end in This area. No mall, no branded store, no restaurant. This area is very different from where she used to live, as it is world apart.

Bella walk around for a while, not finding anything. She ask passbuyers, following the way as he said, she saw few Street style stalks and it is bustling with people.
Bella has never eaten anything like this on the street side in her sixteen years of life. it's really unhygienic and unhealthy, she stood there for a whileand look at the people who are buying the food from the stall. They are eating while enjoying it.

Bella was very hesitant but then she saw the price chart next to the food stall. The price is very low, it's almost one tenth of yesterday's sandwich. Looking at it Bella felt really unbelievable.

The smell of the food in the air is very tempting and it force bella to move forward. She look around the item on the stalls, the smell of every thing is very tempting although it's very unhygienic and unhealthy she felt.

She move forward and purchase a plate of wanton, while looking around the people standing and eating.
Bella was very hesitant as it is her first experience to eat something on street style stall, standing and eating on the side of the street.

After making up her mind, she pick the piece of wanton and took a bite of it.

The flavour and the fragrance of it is really good

She ate slowly and finished her food, looking around the people, Bella knowns the area is not of wealthy people.
She decided to ask a lady.