Chapter 20: He?

On the other side of the earth.

The street were dazzlingly decorated with lights and filled with crowd.

The atmosphere is very lively and festive.

The fire crackers are bustling in her sky, loud music was been played on street. All the people have happy and exited emotion on their face.

The vehicles passed by has been blocked on the street by the new year parade. The people have blocked the way not letting vehicles to pass.

Among the traffic blocked three black limited edition customized cars has been stopped. The car window is tinted black. Not letting anyone to know who is inside the cars.

On the back seat of the middle car the is man lazily leaning on the back seat, smoking cigar, with closed eyes, he inhale and exhale the smoke. Making it difficult to see his feature.

The light from outside the window falls on his face. And the smoke get clear from the air, making his face clear.
His facial features are sharp and so perfect. His jaw is clenched. His thick black eyelashes has covered his dark black eyes. His black hair is well set but few strands falls on his forehead.

He look like a Greek god.

But the ruthlessness between his brows make him unapproachable.

The cold dark aura around him is very oppressive.

The man opened his eyes.

His eyes are completely devoid of emotion.
His dark eyes flash extremely chill coldness.

His fingers rested on the arm rest and tap on it.

In his other hand he was holding cigar.

His legs are over lap .
He wore a black body fitted suit.

His entire body exuded a sence of ruthlessness and darkness.

He is like a feral beast.

He Glance out side of the window and took a drag of the cigar.

He close his eyes again.

Listening the tapping sound. the driver and assistant sitting on the front seat felt oppressive aura and they both felt chill and covered in cold sweat.

The assistant bit the bullet and left the car.

The bodyguards in other two cars came down and half of them are  clearing the path.

And other half of the bodyguards  surrounded the middle car no one is allowed to come near the car.

The assistant ask them to hurry up and he himself also started to push the crowd on the side.

The other sturdy arm bodyguards  from the other cars went forward and clear the path for the cars to move forward. Some bodyguard stood by the middle cars not letting anyone approach.

The parade has been stop in the middle by them.
And the cars passed swiftly.

Everyone was shocked when the parade has to stop on the side to give a way to the black cars. Everything went silent, the music playing stopped.

When suddenly the murrmure started from the crowd.

Some people said the identity of the men and then everyone turn silent and took the step back. Glancing fearfully towards the passing cars.

****

A/N:

Read upto chapter 76 on Patreon ( Link in bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy