Chapter 17: Dinner

After reaching there building she took the elevator and went all the way to ninth floor.

Ringing bell at  there house the middle age woman open the door, bright smile appeared on her face when she saw bella.

"Bella come in quickly" she took bella's hand and took her inside.

After entering the house bella felt warmth of home that she misses very much.

At the dinner table there family of three treated her very warmly.

Aunt serve her the dishes she specially made for her. Seeing the sincere and kindness in the aunt's eyes bella was very grateful to Michael in her heart.

She smiled and praised the dishes, aunties craftsmanship is so good.

Michael father is a middle man like his mother he is also kind to her.

Because of Micheal she could have this warmth and the feeling of being cared. he helps her whenever she needed him.

This people are very special to her because they gave her the warm feeling when she was in the need the most.

They showed up when she was alone in this mean world.and offer her warmth and kindness.

She was a little girl always been under the umbrella of protection of her family and she was suddenly thrown out in this world of unfamiliar people.

She was unfamiliar with everything.at the time of despair.

She was helpless and alone at that time this are the people who extended there hand towards her.

There warmth the feeling of family is very special for her after seeing the true face of people in the past.

She cherish her relationship with Micheal, aunty and uncle.

Because of them she able to stood and able to move on in her life.

Otherwise she felt very lonely and helpless.

She is very grateful to aunt ,uncle and Micheal.

After dinner bella left but aunt ask Micheal to drop her but she insist on going alone.

Bella knows Micheal this dude is very lazy. so she spare him.

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 65 of Dangerous billionaires beloved is his sister on Patreon ( link in bio )

patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy

com/tomandjerrrryy