Chapter 7 : Wander around

She walk out and shake her head, habits are really troublesome. It needed to be changed, she thought to herself. Because she has always dine in high end restaurants, so she subconsciously walk to the high end restaurant.

She shook her head at her stupidity, it's was really shameful just now. But the hunger in her stomach. Didn't allow her to dwell on experience just now.

Bella look around to find a suitable place to eat. Her knees are really painful from the fall before. She could only walk slowly.

After looking around she find a small cafe not many people are there.

She decide to go inside the cafe

She walk inside, the cafe is not big. Just few tables are there.

Bella look at the menu and order sandwich and a glass orange juice. She paid and waited for it.

The environment of the cafe is very calm

The environment of the cafe is very calm. She took the seat next to the floor to ceiling glass and look outside on the street which is bustling with traffic.

After waiting for a while her food came, the waiter doesn't have her a nice look. Bella knew at the moment she was particularly looking like a freak with Messy hair and dirty, torn clothes.
With this look no one would give her a nice face.

Bella was completely helpless with that. She didn't want to be like this either. She choose to ignore the look from the waiter wisely and completely focus her attention on food.

Bella's hand were trembling as she held the Sandwich. She ignore all the manners and etiquette she learned from childhood and took a big bite from the sandwich.
She half chewed and half swallowed.

This is the best thing she has eaten till date. It is so good, she hasn't tasted anything like this till now.

The feeling that her stomach got while eating. She has never got before no matter what she has eaten. In the high end restaurant or maid from the imperial hotel, she doesn't got the feeling she got today.

Bella took a sip of juice in middle as she was about to choke on her sandwich.
After finishing the food she was greatly satisfy, she has never been this satisfy before.

What kind of food she hasn't eaten. But the satisfaction she got today, she never felt before.

Bella walk out of the cafe. After eating her mind is much more sober than before. She begin to think about the problem of staying.

Having no place to stay is the biggest problem now and it's very risky. What she has faced yesterday she tremble with fear. When she remember it. She look around.

Bella have no idea which way she should go. As she has no particular place to go, she choose a direction and started walking while racking her brain to find a solution.

She wander around for a while, she reached the restaurant she came first. She look at it and turn around.

On the opposite side of the street was a hotel while looking at it her eyes lit up. She touched her pocket and was about to step forward. But her feet stopped suddenly and thought about the amount of money she has would not be enough to live in this hotel even for half a day.

She walk around to find other - cheaper hotel to live. She find a hotel which doesn't look like high class and its very mediocre.
The hotel is called "Nexa"

Bella walk into it. Although the hotel is nothing compare to the previous one, but is still quite good. With the chandelier and the decoration around. it look nice and warm.

She walk to the reception desk. The receptionist gave her a weird look, but she treated her politely and replayed very professionally.
After Bella enquired about the room and the price in this hotel is still not low. Plus she doesn't have her I'd with her.

It's very expensive if she lives in this hotel for four days without eating. The money with her is done for. It's really impossible for bella to stay in this hotel, as she doesn't have any other security other than little money on her hand.

She can't bet on this after four days where will she go.

She has to depend on herself and think twice before doing anything. Bella has to see all the aspects before making decision. Otherwise even if she die from starving no one would care now. Having a low mode she walk out of the hotel.

*****

Get early access of my other story Billionaire's wife on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy