Chapter 5: Deep water

Bella walk out of the building and clenched her fist. Her nail pierced her tender palm. She walk slowly, her head is little dizzy because of not eating anything from yesterday.

She tried to stabilize herself as much as possible. Her head pains terribly, still thinking about what the superior had said just now,

"Because your family ask to have you dropped out ,Your dorm has been cancel"

"And on the request of your parents the school has cancelled your name from the piano national competition"

" Mr.Fallici assistant has completed all the procedure. why, don't you know?"

After that she showed her the documents with the signature of her father.

She couldn't believe how could they be so merciless, but the facts are in front of her and cruelly crushing her heart.

She has always been the best in her studies. Always making them proud and they ask her to be drop out. Is they really hated her so much now. That they wanted to even ruin her future.

But she doesn't understand one thing. why they hated her so much? She didn't do anything.

When she asked about her things.

The guard inform her, "All the things in your dormitory had been thrown in the rubbish"

She is a bit clostrophobic and enable to handle everything, on her thin shoulder that has been thrown on her. Bella is just tried now. She wanted to cry and express herself, wanted to tell them how sad, afraid and hurt she is..

Wanted to express them, her fragility and prove the innocence. That they didn't want to acknowledge, just blindly blamming her and taking their hatred on her.

Their is a limit to her tolerance and suffering. She is very weak. Bella is unable to handle everything happening to her. As immature and inexperience she is, she can't withstand their heavy hatred.

Piano....to be an pianist has always been her dream, For that she has worked so hard. From the young age of five. she always wanted to be a pianist and for that she practiced day and night.

Bella has participated in countless competition, Had won many prizes and made her parents proud.

They always knew how important it is for her, how much she yearn the stage. how much she love piano. But they didn't hesitate and crunched her dream. it feels like someone is squeezing her heart. the feeling like sky is falling....

They doesn't leave a way for bella. She is very lost at the moment. Just want to hide. just want to take a break for a while. but it's pity, she doesn't even have a place to hide and take break from the situation, it's impossible.

She walk out of the building completely dislocate. Two girls walk towards her, wearing very fancy and expensive - branded clothes.

One of them look like others side kick. Bella recognise the one in the front it's Miley, they are from the same school. Bella doesn't know why but Miley always hated her.

They walk towards her, Miley suddenly turn a little and bump into Bella causing her to fall. She was too shock to stable herself and fall on the ground. It cause her knee to scratch. She frown in pain.

"Can't you see, where you going?" Miley taunted.

"Why I have a feeling that I have seen her somewhere?" Sidekick said.

Miley smirked in reply.

"Ohh!! Yeah yeah. I remember, Is she our school flower Miss Fallici?" Sidekick Continue, there is a mockery in her eyes.

"Miss Fallici!!!! What miss Fallici? She has been kicked out. Haven't you heard" Miley mock. While she look at Bella who is still on the ground.

Bella is very embarrassed at their current position. She didn't even lift her eyelid and continued listened to them. She didn't want to see their mocking expression, as listening to them is already very hurtful.

"What school flower? Look at her current state of torn clothes no different from beggar. She is no different from street rat now" Miley said in disgusting tone.

Miley took a last look at Bella "Lets go"
and left with her side kick while laughing.

Three of them didn't know that what happen just now, everything has been recorded by someone watching the scene.

Bella didn't even lift her head and stood up. She turn around and walk away.

After walking far away from the school, she reach Meteor bridge. She look down at the water under the bridge while standing on it.

She tightly held the railing with both her hands

She tightly held the railing with both her hands. The sound of cars behind her doesn't reach her mind, Bella could only hear the sound of wind.

The air blows her hair. Tears continue to slid down her cheeks. She took a deep breath.

The emotion that has been surging in her heart from yesterday, finally broke out.
She look at the deep water..

*****

Get early access of my other story Billionaire's wife on Patreon ( Link in the bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy