Chapter 16: Coincidental meet up

It makes her head dizzy.

She is standing here from morning and now it's been five - six hours since she has been standing.

She gritted her teeth and continued, last time she had blisters in her feet.
That pain has torcher her for several days.

Looking around the people coming and going. she feels little tired.

Cheerfully shopping around with there family or companion.

Bella sigh.

"Mom let's go there" A girl's coquettish voice came from behind her.

She turn stiff suddenly when she heard the familiar voice coming from behind. This voice she could not forget nor she could forget the owner of this voice.

Slowly she turn around and saw a beautiful middle age women smiling and next to her a young blonde hair girl wearing white jacket.

The young girl coquettishly holding the womans hand and lead her to the jewellery shop near.

Bella's stiff body return to normal until when they completely disappear from her site.

Ignoring the emotion in her heart she stood there.

After a while she turn around her mood was quite low ignoring the feeling in her heart and until the break she never saw in there direction.

She didn't know where they went after that.

But when she was about to leave she saw them at the entrance of the mall behind them driver carring bags.

she turn around and took a deep look at the direction of there car went.

People changes and feeling disappeared, she smile which was ugly then crying.

Maybe it's only hard for her to see how the face and feeling of the closest people changes.

She can't blame them for being hard or cold hearted.

After taking her salary of the day bella left the mall.

Walking around the street, she bought some fresh fruit.

When cold Breeze hit her face.

'Winter is around the corner' She thought.

Michael and his parents invited her for dinner at there house today.

Because next week is new year here and they are going to next city at his grand parents place for new year.

His mother really treated her very well and saw her as a daughter. she even wanted to take her with them.

Thinking about the enthusiasm of Micheal mother there was a small smile on her face.

She walk briskly along the way. While adjusting her thin sweater on her.

After reaching the building she took the elevator and went all the way to ninth floor.

****
A/N

Read upto chapter 60 on Patreon (link in the bio)
patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy

HAPPY NEW YEAR..