Chapter 9: True face

Bella curl herself in a ball and hug her knees. She sob and tried to lower her voice, as tears started to fall from the corner of her eyes and wet large area on  the pillow. She close her eyes and remember....

Before that day everything was okay. But that day after the party everything completely changed and turn completely worst for her.

She attented the party with her parents as the identity of "Miss Fallici"
The identity of daughter of the richest man on city .

The goddess in the heart of everyone, the talented girl that everyone look up and respect. the girl that everyone praise for being kind and beautiful.

That identity was nothing but an illusion that broken on that day. She turned into a complete joke and the object of mockery.

She clearly remember what her cousins said. How they taunt her and look at her as if she is an dirt under their feet and not the girl they have grown, played and had shared everything with.

The group of friends that has always regarded her as the idol for being able to achieve that title of the most talented youngest pianist of the country.

The friends that has cheered her up and always stood up for her, changed their face and degraded her with their bitter words and looks.

Before that day she knew there are some changes. With the way her parent look at her and treated her but she never thought about it too much, but after that party, everything confirms their feeling for her has changed.

No matter how they look at her, the parents she grew under sixteen years, after the party she realised that they don't love her. She didn't said anything or asked anything. She kept the grievance in her heart, as she was about to go abroad for further musical studies.

The chance to go in that musical academy abroad, she got from her hard work. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity that she got. No matter who you are or how much contact you have, you cannot enter the academy.

She was about to go for three years, she thought time will heal the differences between she and her parents because Bella know she has done nothing wrong.
And maybe everything will be okay after sometime.

She was making arrangements and waiting for the admission letter from the musical academy, but after many days past there was no such thing. She couldn't help but ask Uncle Bainc ( Bella father special assistant )
But what reply she got has shock her to the core.

"Mr.Fallici asked me to stop the admission process before the process got completed" Uncle Bainc said.

"Why?" Bella asked in shaky tone.

"I don't know, you should ask him" Uncle Bainc reply professionally.

One after another things happen completely shaken Bella. She couldn't believe that they are her parents, who were once praying for her bright future, destroyed by their own hands.

The more indifferent they were the more grievance she suffer. but she never complained, but they still hated her so much.

She stop explaining the truth to them when she was being framed Because they never believed her, and everytime her heart hurts, when she saw their untrusting look.

Bella never thought one day they will actually kick her out and as if they are not satisfied with what they did, they completely pushed her to the dead end.

If today she has no way to get money she would have Starve to death and probably in an dark alley getting raped.

She felt a strong sense of helplessness and desperation in her heart. In the two days that she has never felt in her sixteen years of life.

"You can't be weak, you can't be weak" She continuously wisper to herself in the shaky and hoarse voice.trying to give some strength to herself.otherwise she would be broken and will fall at any moment.she has always be a soft and delicate person.and it's hard for her to face such a heart breaking situation alone.

After a while she calm herself down.

"This is the last time I am crying because of this" Bella said to encourage herself and tried to be firm in her heart. Because crying will not change anything.

While been very tired after the  hectic day she didn't know when she fall asleep.

**************************************

Read my other story Billionaire's wife and join the journey of Mason blake and Allison. .

I am uploading every week two chapter on Patreon. (Link in bio)

Till 39th chapter I have uploaded there. Go and check it out..

I am sure you're gonna love it..

The upcoming story is full of Twist and turns.