1.

Meredith stepped into her new high school. She hated her mother so much. Right when she was so happy with her life and friends (for once) in her senoir year, her mother has to announce that they are moving back to her childhood home, Seattle. She was now going to Seattle General highschool and wished she was back home. She new this was going to bring her back to her drinking constantly state she had been in when she was 15.

Coming in a month after the official school year started...why? Everyone was going to make fun of her. She was the new girl and she also had brains...you could say she was a nerd, but she also did the no nerdy stuff...like going to parties and getting drunk and sleeping with inappropiate men. At times she thought her self a slut and all time, she agreed with herself.

But now that she was in a new state, a new city and a new highschool, especially. She thought it was time to change. No more drinking or going to parties, she was going to focus on stuying and passing her classes this year so she could go to collage. No more boys. No more drinking. And no more parties.

She was smart, she was. Before she just hadn't even tied to use her brains. Her freshman year she did good, straight A's. But when it started to settle in that he mother was a cold-hearted bitch that never was around, in sophmore year, she began to spend all her time drinking and sleeping with boys and going to parties. She had gotten about 1 A, 2 B's, 1 C and the rest were F's...this hadn't gone unnoticed by her mother and they got into a huge fight...a horable fight that led to Meredith sleeping at her friends house that night, even though her mother had gone back to the hospital, having gotten called into surgery.

"The great Ellis Grey"....yeah right...Great was a huge over statement.

Meredith had always blamed how her life turned out on her mother. At times she would mention the long lost dad she hadn't seen since she was five and her mother would yell her more and tell her "Never to mention him again" and would storm off.

Her junoir year was better, she hadn't failed any classes, but stll got C's, due to the occasional drinking and parties and boys.

But she wanted this year was going to change. However hard the drinking my be to resist. It could be like her freshman year...maybe even better, she just didn't know how great or disasterous it would become all at the same time.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
❗️Disclaimer❗️
I didn't write this story full credit goes to "clarkson_fan" from the board "The Ga On Call Room" site Tapatalk! And
Published 2008

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️
• Suicide
• Mental illness
• Rape and Sexual Assault
• Child abuse/pedophilia
• Death
• Abuse (physical, mental, emotional, verbal, sexual)
• Strong Language
• Under age alcohol consumption

If any of this triggering for you please stop reading now ❤️
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•