26.

Meredith walked into school hand in hand with Derek. It was Monday, the day after Derek found out about the pictures...

They were both scared...scared of who this freak was and what he could possible be planning to do. But they knew they would get through anything if they just had each other.

They walked up to Derek's locker first which was down the hall from Meredith's. Meredith kept looking around, trying to spot someone. She didn't see anyone taking particular interest in her or Derek.

Then they headed toward her locker and of course, their stood Charles waiting for her, like he did every morning-which, Derek really hated-and was talking in rapid french to the french exchange student that always hung around him.

When they walked up and Charles saw them, he stopped talking in French, even when they had no idea what he was saying.

"Hey Mer, good morning." He smiled towards her.

"Vous êtes bête, Charles Belmont!" (You are dumb, Charles Belmont!)

Charles ignored her as he started to talk to Meredith.

"So, how was the rest of your weekend, Meredith?" Charles asked.

"What did she just yell at you about?" Meredith asked Charles as she looked at Frances.

"Je n'aime pas!" (I don't like you!) Frances said, glaring at Charles.

"Vous êtes un bebe!" (You are a baby!) Charles fired back.

"baisez-vous, l'imbécile!" (Fuck you, asshole!) Frances yelled and turned on her heal.

Meredith and Derek stood there awqueredly as Charles and Frances had a fight in French and everyone in range stared at Frances as she walked furiously away and then at Charles.

"Um...sorry about that...arguement." Charles shrugged.

"About?" Meredith asked, curious.

"Nothing, just stupid stuff." He shrugged. "Listen, i have to get to class, i'll see you later." Charles said and before Meredith could answer, he walked away in the direction Frances had went.

Derek didn't like that Charles had completely ignored him. As a thought struck Derek that he and Charles had never really talked alone or actually to each other...and that fight with Frances had been awfully fishy...it just made Derek hate Charles more and more. He was so...secretive.

"Wonder what that was about." Meredith said nervously, biting her lip as she opened her locker.

"Yeah..." Derek sighed, leaning against the locker next to hers and crossing his hands over his chest.

"He seems so secretive when he's with Frances...makes me wonder if he is always hiding something when it come to him and Frances." Meredith said thoughtfully.

"Hmm.." Derek said thoughtfully as he looked into the distance.

As Meredith rambled on about Charles, Frances, Charles and Charles...something...or more someone caught his attention.

Derek saw Wiess closing his locker about 20 feet away. Derek straightened up a little. Wiess caught his eye and they stared at each other menacingly for a couple of seconds before Wiess looked away and walked away towards his class.

Derek had been suspecting Wiess since yesterday. It had lingered in his head, but when he had seen the look on Wiess' face...he was almost one hundred percent positive it was him taking the pictures. Who else could it be? Wiess was a prime canidate for this stalker guy now.

"-don't you think, Derek?" Meredith's voice brought him back to reality.

"Huh?" Derek asked.

"Weren't you listening at all to what i was saying?" Meredith said in a frustrated tone as she closed her locker and took his hand.