4.

Derek had his head fixed down on his desk, playing with a ripped piece of paper. He was always bpred with English, they were only 2 minutes into the class and he was already bored. So was Mark who had his head down in the desk in his arms, Derek could here a small snore come from him. Wow, 2 minutes and Mark was asleep. Derek heard the door to the class open, but didn't care to look up. Probably just some person who was late. He heard the teacher say "just a second" as he talked to the late student. There were whispers coming from people who decided to use this precious time to talk. he heard the two guy infron of him whispering.

"Dude, check out the hottie that just walked in the door" One of them said

"Yeah, i bet i could do her in a second" The other said

"A second? I could do her in a milisecond"

"ha! i'd like to see you try" The other guy shook his head

Derek shook his head at their ridiculousness, but couldn't help but look up and see this supossedly "hottie". Derek's eyes widened and he sat up straight. It was the girl he saw from this morning, the one that made his breath get caught in his throat. She sat in the second row, so she was ways away and he saw her smooth, delicate skin of her face once before only being able to see her beautiful, wavy blond hair, but it was dirty blonde, so it made him even more glued to her. She hadn't noticed him though when she walked in. She was pulling out her things when her head turned to lock eyes with him.
~~~~~~~~~~
Meredith sighed as she pulled out her things. Maybe she wasn't all that interested in English, but she still felt the obligation to learn.

Even though she had never met these eyes, she still felt them on her as she turned her head to see the hottest guy she had ever seen and the beautiful dar curls. Her breath got cought in her throat as she locked eyes with him, he had piercing blue eyes that were realing her in and she couldn't pull away from the stair. She felt a hand tap her on the shoulder which stopped her stare from him and turned to come face to face with a blond girl, she seemed to cheerful for her own good.

"Hi, I'm Isobel Stevens, but everyone calls me Izzie" She held out her hand. The room seemed to become louder as Meredith realized the teacher was done speaking and they were supossed to be working on something.

"Oh Hi, Meredith Grey" Mereddith took her hand and smiled

"no shit, you mean like Ellis Grey, Grey?" Izzie asked wide eyed

"How do you know about my mother?" Meredith asked suspiciously

"Oh, i plan on becoming a surgeon one day, it's my dream...and i have read all the her books" She smiled "She is so good"

"Yeah, well not at the mothering part" Meredith rolled her eyes

"Why?" Izzie asked

Meredith looked at her in a way saying "Don't push it"

"Oh right, personal, sorry" Izzie pulled backwards to look at her work and stopped talking to Meredith.

Meredith went back to her work...whatever it was, feeling uncomforatble. She knew she would hate this school.