21.

The family was inside the house. Wiess was on the doorstep. Derek and Mark were walking up to him. Meredith was a little way behing them, he purse in her hands as she digged through it.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mark growled as they walked up to Wiess.

"Well hey to you too." Wiess said.

"Shut up." Dereks said.

"Woah woah...what's with the additude?" Wiess said, putting his hands up and out like he was caring an invisible person.

"Cut the crap, Wiess." Mark said.

Wiess put his hands down and looked at them, his brow furrowed. Then Meredith walked up.

"Hey! you still have her around?" Wiess asked. "How much is the bet now? A thousand?" Wiess asked. Meredith looked bettween the three of them.

"Wiess, shut the fuck up." Derek hissed.

"I think you should leave." Mark said.

"Hey, why didn't you tell me about Mom, man?" Wiess asked, ignoring both of them.

"Don't call her mom." Derek growled.

"Wait, why not?" Wiess asked.

"You know..." Meredith interupted and Wiess whipped his head to look at her, but Mark and Derek were still glaring at Wiess. "I think i am just going to go back to my car and wait." Meredith said and stepped down from the door step.

THe Derek looked at her and Mark did too.

"No, that's ok Mer." Derek said.

"That't not nessacary(sp?)." Mark said.

"It's ok sweetcheeks, what do you need, 100? that seems a fair amount to get you to stay." Wiess winked at her.

"Excuse me?" Meredith asked, furrowing her brow at him.

"Wiess, you need to leave now." Mark said.

"How dare you." Derek hissed, glaring at him.

"Did-did you just call me a whore?" Meredith asked, stepping back up on the doorstep, glaring back at Wiess.

"Meredith...dont, let's just go in and ignore him." Derek said, grabbing her arm, but she pulled back.

"No!" She hissed as she stepped infront of Wiess. "He called me a whore." She said.

"Did you here the word "whore" Leave my lips? because they didn't." Wiess smirked.

"You implied it!" She yelled.

"How?" Wiess asked.

"Money!" She exclaimed. "You and your fucking money!" she yelled.

"Mer-" Derek said, but was silenced with a glare as Meredith whipped her head to look at him and it scared him and Mark so much that they took a step back and Derek said, "Ok, we'll just be back here."

"What? You asked for money before." Wiess shrugged.

"Are you nuts!" Meredith shrieked, actually causing Wiess to jump a little. "I wasn't the one who asked for money, there was a bet on me, that i didn't even know about!" She shrieked again, cause all three guys to jump in fright. "I was the one that got hurt, i was the the one who had no clue, YOU were the ones who took advantage of me, not the other way around! So the next time-" She was poking him in the chest, hard. "You want to call me a whore, you think about that!!" She practically screamed the last part and pushed him so he toppled backward and into the Shepherd's flower bed. "Fucking asshole!" She screamed.