Chapter 31: "... make some new memories with her."

Y/N POV:

"Oh wow!" I looked around the hotel lobby as we walked in, the pretty marble floors stretching out in either direction.

Taehyung laughed at my reaction then squeezed my hand. "It is pretty nice, isn't it? Almost as nice as the resort in Hawaii."

Grinning up at him, I then focused my attention on the hotel again. It was definitely nicer than the photos, the quick little snapshots not doing the building justice. I followed Taehyung up to the receptionist counter where a young Japanese woman was waiting to check us in. I didn't miss the long look she gave Taehyung, a look that irritated me more than I wanted to admit.

Taehyung must have noticed the tension in my frame because he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close to his side. "How about a nice long nap when we get to the room baby? It will be a treat after that long flight."

I returned the hug then pecked his cheek, not missing the way the girl's eyes narrowed at my action. "Sounds good to me."

Turning back to the receptionist, Taehyung gave her a polite smile. "Two checking in for Kim Taehyung."

The girl eyed Taehyung then sighed and typed the information into her computer. "I see you will be staying with us for two weeks in our two bedroom suite. The room was changed from two double rooms. Would you like me to change it back? I can do that for you with no charge."

I sensed Taehyung's hesitation but I was done with this bitch. "Thank you, but no. We'll keep the suite." Taehyung snorted in laughter at my cold tone, but said nothing.

Shrugging her shoulders, the girl continued checking us in. She handed Taehyung the keys and gave him a sultry smile. "Your luggage will be brought to your room shortly and please enjoy your stay. My name is Masako. If you need anything at all, please come and ask for me personally and I will be more than happy to help you."

Rolling my eyes, I tugged Taehyung's arm, irritated with this girl fro making him uncomfortable. "Thank you but we'll be fine." Taehyung followed me out of the lobby and I could see he was trying to keep his laughter in. "What's so funny?" I asked as I turned to him when we got in the elevator.

"You are baby. You... you got kind of protective down there. What was wrong?" Taehyung's smile was smug and although I loved him, at the moment I wanted to slap his handsome face. He knew exactly what was bothering me, but I could tell he was enjoying see my jealousy come out.

"That... that girl. What kind of girl flirts with a taken man?" After my words left my lips, I bit down on my tongue. Technically Taehyung was available. As much as I wanted him to be, at the moment, he wasn't really mine. I looked at the ground, slightly embarrassed at my overreaction.

"A taken man huh?" Taehyung lifted my chin up to look at him, his eyes soft, his smile gentle.

"Um... I didn't mean it like that. I just meant..." My words cut off as Taehyung pressed his lips to mine.

"You're right baby. I am a taken man. Whether you remember me or not, I'm still yours. I want you to remember that. I am not available to anyone. I'm yours and yours alone." Taehyung's voice was sincere as he focused on me, touching a finger to my cheek. "I'm yours baby."

The elevator dinged, announcing our floor and Taehyung grinned, taking my hand and leading me out of the elevator. We walked down the short corridor and Taehyung unlocked the room, gesturing for me to go in first. I stepped in and my mouth dropped open in surprise. It was more beautiful than I expected and larger than my apartment back home. There was a central large living room with doors on either side that I guessed led towards the bedrooms. There was a small kitchenette and a tiny dining room. Well if we were going to be here for two weeks, at least we were going to be comfortable.