Chapter 33: "... one more person caught under her spell."

Y/N POV:

After leaving the hotel, Taehyung and I spent the morning sightseeing, taking a trip to Abeno Harukas for lunch at a cute little café and to wander around the shops.  We took the elevator to the observation deck and took photos like tourists, laughing at the silly faces we made.  To anyone seeing us, we would look like a typical couple in love and the realization of that made my heart flutter with happiness.  Knowing that Taehyung and I had this type of history, made me nervous sometimes, but it also made happy to know he still loved me. 

The night before Taehyung had climbed in bed with me, pulling me close and wrapping me in his arms.  As much as I wanted to take the next step with him, rekindle the romance in our relationship and experience that type of intimacy that only existed between real lovers, I knew he was holding back.  It made me nervous to wonder why, but when I really thought about it, I knew it was because he wanted to make sure I was ready.  Make sure I was ready to take that next step with him, make sure I was ready to be that close with him. 

As we wandered through the shops, we held hands, teasing each other as Taehyung tried to find an acceptable souvenir for Jungkook.  Jungkook had insisted it be something cool and Taehyung was taking that request seriously.  The shops were scattered through Abeno Harukas and we must have looked through most of them.  We looked at everything from t-shirts to jade Buddha statues to ceramic cats, but nothing struck Taehyung's fancy.  We left the shop disappointed and I patted his arm.  "Don't worry Tae.  You've got three weeks to find something.  I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for."

Taehyung wrapped an arm around my shoulders and nodded.  "Yeah I suppose you're right."  He looked down at his watch and sighed.  "We need to get back to the hotel.  I have to change before the meeting with Hiroki Kimura."

I nodded my head and we headed out of the building, catching a taxi back to the hotel.  The taxi driver commented that we made such a cute couple and the words made my heart happier than they should have.  Knowing that other people saw what we used to be was incredibly endearing and it made confident of a future that we could still have together.

We arrived at the hotel and took the elevator up to the suite, teasing each other the entire time.  It felt so natural to have this relationship with Taehyung, to have this closeness that we once shared be visible again.  At times it felt like nothing had changed, that everything was how it was meant to be, but I didn't want to let myself get pulled in too deep without knowing what Taehyung's intentions were.  I felt silly being nervous about it, especially when assured me that he still loved me, still wanted to marry me, still wanted a future with me.  However, I just couldn't push the nerves completely aside.

After parting ways at my door, I went into my bedroom and pulled off my jeans and sweater, switching to a straight black skirt and silk emerald green blouse.  I added a pair of black flats, not sure how much walking we would be doing then pulled my hair out of my face and into a smooth low bun.  I picked up my bag, checking to make sure I had my note taking materials then headed into the sitting room to wait for Taehyung.

When he stepped out of the bedroom, my mouth dropped open and I had to quickly check to make sure I wasn't drooling.  He had been handsome in his casual clothes, but Taehyung in a suit should be practically illegal.  It was a charcoal gray color and he paired it with a white button up shirt and silver tie, making him look like the ultimate businessman.  His dark blond hair lay in perfect strands against his forehead and I wanted nothing more than to throw myself in his arms and beg him to take me right then and there.  "Wow!"

Taehyung gave me an amused smile.  "Like something you see baby?"  He leaned against the doorway and stuck one hand in his pocket, the gesture so nonchalant but so sexy at the same time.