Chapter 2: "I'm coming to you."

Y/N POV:

The handsome man had left my room and for a moment I wanted to call him back.  There was something about his voice and eyes that were familiar but I couldn't remember him.  The medication the nurse gave me started to kick in and I felt myself falling into the darkness again.

I woke up several hours later to a dark room.  The only light coming in was from the brightly lit corridor.  Now that I was alone I had a chance to look around the room.  It was a single room so it meant I was by myself.  There were flowers lining the windowsill and some on the small table across from my bed.  There was a stack of little cards on the tray table next to my bed.  I picked them up and scanned through them, seeing if any of the names sounded familiar.

To Y/N: Get better soon! I miss my shopping buddy!  Love Jin and Namjoon

To Y/N: Bestie you better wake up soon!  I need you in my life! Love Jiminie (and Kookie)

To Y/N: Come back soon! Your Sunshine and Suga need you! Love Hobi and Yoongi

To Y/N: Get well soon.  From the Staff at PJM Enterprises

To Y/N: Hope you feel better soon! From Mina, Lisa, Rose and Serena

Finally names that sounded familiar!  They were my best friends from college.  I didn't know who the others were.  And what was PJM Enterprises?  I picked up the last card.

To Y/N: Please come back to me baby! I love you forever.  All my love always, Tae

I was so confused.  There was nothing from Cam.  Where was he?  Why hadn't he been here?  Did he come visit me since I've been here?  I looked around and noticed a phone sitting on the tray table.  I picked it up and saw a picture of the man that had left.  There was no denying he was handsome, but I just couldn't recognize him at all.

  There was no denying he was handsome, but I just couldn't recognize him at all

I opened it and there was no password.  The home screen was a photo of two people holding hands.  I'm assuming it was the man and I.  I opened the contacts and looked for Cam's number but didn't see his name anywhere.

I scrolled through the messages and saw hundreds between me and a contact named Taehyungie💜.  There were almost as many between a Jiminie💕 and me.  He must be the one from the flowers.  There was a bunch from someone named Kookie.  There were a couple from a Yoongi, mostly telling me to stop texting him early and waking him up.  There were several from a Hobi, a Jin, and a Namjoon.  There was a group chat between myself, Mina, Rose, Lisa and Serena.  I read a couple of the texts.  They were from 10 days ago asking me how my date with Tae were and then several more begging me to respond.  They were filled with worry.  These must be from right after the accident happened.

I scrolled through the phone's pictures.  There were so many photos of the guy who left and me.  There were pictures of us kissing, laughing, with an adorable little dog, in front of a house with a Sold sign, the beach, amusement parks, restaurants, and so on.  We clearly had a relationship and it looked like it was a remarkably happy one.