Chapter 37: "... start doing exactly that."

Y/N POV:

"Oh please Tae. Touch me. Please." I couldn't stop the pleas that spilled from my lips, the need to feel those warm hands on me, touching me in the places that only he knew. "Please. I need you. I want you. So badly." I knew my voice was coming out whiny, but I couldn't help it. Memories of the way he touched me at my apartment and the way he used his beautiful mouth on me at the house filled my head and I knew I was ready to take the next step with him. I wanted to feel him inside me, filling me up with that beautiful length.

Taehyung lifted his head up and looked at me, his eyes searching my face. "Are you sure baby? We don't have to do this tonight. I promised you I would wait for you and I will."

Tangling my fingers in his silky hair, I pulled his soft lips down to mine, kissing him with all the pent-up passion I had been holding in since that day in the house. Pulling back, I rubbed my nose along his, making him smile. "Please Tae. I want this. I want you to love me like before, make me yours."

His eyes going black with need, Taehyung slid a hand down my body, his long fingers rubbing over my already swollen clit before he slipped one into me. "Oh baby. You've always been mine." Leaning down, he captured my lips with his, the kiss demanding and needy, as his talented fingers touched me. After a moment, he pulled back, gesturing for me to sit up so he could pull my shirt over my head, discarding his at the same time. With his perfect honey skin on display, I knew I was making the right decision. I wanted him so badly that it was all I could think about, all I could dream about.

I reached out a hand, spreading my fingers across his bare chest and Taehyung groaned, a deep sound low in his throat as his eyes closed. Continuing to touch him, I familiarized myself with his beautiful chest, learning the places that made him shiver, made his eyes roll back in his head. Touching a dark brown nipple, I grinned when he moaned again. Oh! So he likes that. Interesting... Taking my time to explore his body, I lifted up and pressed my lips to his warm skin, letting myself get surrounded by the taste of him, the scent of him, everything that showed me this is where I needed to be, wanted to be.

Taehyung sat up completely and slid my shorts down my legs, dropping them to the floor beside the bed. I tugged on his pants and Taehyung grinned at my silent request for them to be removed. When they hit the floor next to my own clothes, he climbed back in the bed next to me, his perfect body on display for me. He lay next to me and I couldn't stop myself from touching him. From his firm chest to his toned abdomen down to his hard cock that I could only describe as pretty. Thick and veiny, it was beautifully shaped and my inner muscles clenched around nothing at the thought of it buried deep inside me.

Reaching out a hand, I gently touched the head, watching as Taehyung closed his eyes tightly. I trailed my fingers down the length, enjoying the feel of the velvety skin before wrapping a hand around it completely. My name spilled from Taehyung's lips in a moan and the sound sent a fresh rush of arousal crashing right through me. I stroked him gently, swiping my thumb over the leaking head, loving the feel of him in my hands.

"What are you doing to me baby?" Taehyung's words were husky as I continued to touch him.

"You made me feel so good. I want to make you feel good too." Running my thumb over the head again caused another sound to slip past his pretty lips.

Taehyung's eyes rolled back and his breathing grew heavy. "You're making me feel good. So fucking good."

Knowing it wasn't enough, I tugged on Taehyung, pulling him over me. "Please Tae. Please. I need you. I want to feel you inside of me."

Releasing the breath he was holding, Taehyung kneeled between my thighs, his long fingers wrapped around his hard cock. "A-are you sure? We can wait."