Chapter 6 (S2)

While we're watching a movie, I'm feeling so thirsty.

"Tae, I'm going to the kitchen," I asked and he nodded.

I went to the kitchen and take a glass of water. I drink it and wash the glass. After I'm done, I was about to walk but someone pulled my wrist and pinned me on the wall.

"Ouch!"

I looked up and it was Jimin. What's wrong with him? I tried to push him but he didn't move.

"Park Jimin! Let me go!" 

I whispered at him. I tried to push him but he took my hands and pinned them to the wall. My eyes widen at his action.

"Are you crazy? I said let me go!" I tried to release my hands from him but his grip getting tight.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he said.

I looked at him, feeling confused by his sudden question.

"What do you mean? I don't know what are you asking about and let me go."

"Are you dating him?"

I stare into his eyes and it's filled with anger and jealousy?

"Taehyung? Yes, I'm dating him. I already answer your question now let me go," I said coldly.

"Break up with him."

"Wh-what?" I looked at him.

"I said to break up with him," he said seriously. I scoffed.

"Are you crazy? It's my choice to break up with him or not and you have no right to tell me what to do," I said and struggled to release my hands from him.

"I am still in love with you."

My eyes widen when I heard that. Does he love me? After what he has done, he still loves me?

"I love you."

"Jimin, please just let me go. I don't want to hear it any-" before I finished my words, he kisses me. My eyes widen.

"Jimin..stop.." I said between the kiss and tried to released my hands from his grip. The more I try, the more he tightens his grip on my hands. After a few minutes, I feel so weak.

Jimin realized that I didn't move anymore and let go of his hands from mine and wraps his right hand around my waist and his left hand on my neck. He brings me closer to him and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I kiss him back.

Then, something hit me. I realized what I'm doing right now. I pushed him and touch my lips. I can't believe that I kiss him back. What's wrong with me? Why did I kiss him back? Why is my heart beating so fast?

"Y/n.." he approached me but I stopped him.

"Don't come closer to me," I said and walked out from there.

"Oh! Y/n. What took you so long?" Taehyung asked and I sit beside him.

"I went to the washroom after that," I lied. 

I'm sorry Taehyung.

Jimin's P.O.V

What's wrong with me? I just kiss her just now. I told her to break up with Taehyung and confessed that I still love her. 

"I love Seulgi. But why do I feel like I still have feelings for Y/n? I feel like I still love her," I ruffle my hair, feeling confused about my feelings right now.

Author notes:- Will edit it soon.