Chapter 17 (S2)

"Princess, look at me," he said softly. I looked at him and sniffed.

"I'm sor-"

"It's okay."

"What? No, Tae. I kiss him while we were both dating."

"Please, listen to me first," I just nodded.

"I'm not mad at you. I understand it, but I'm sad and hurt that you did not tell me it soon."

"I'm afraid. I don't want you to hate me and I know you will never forgive me. But, I know even though I did not tell you, you will find the truth soon and I know you will be hurt more."

I know I made the right decision. I just want to keep this secret and don't want to tell him about it. But, the guilty inside my body getting grow slowly day by day.

"Do you still love him?" I bit my lips.

"I don't know," he sighed.

"I know you still love him. You confused about your feeling, am I right?" I nodded.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright, I understand it. I know it's hard to move on from someone that you love the most. I just want you to know that I'm grateful for having you in my life, make you happy, making you smile again. I know maybe I'm not the best boyfriend but, I'm happy. Happy being with you within' this 1 month," he confessed.

"Tae..."

He is so kind. He understands my feeling. I know I'm such an idiot and I don't deserve him. All I do is lying to him.

"I think we should end our relationship now. Thank you for accepting me as your boyfriend," he smiles but, I know he is hurt inside. He just doesn't want to show it in front of me, only faking his smile. I just nodded.

"I'm sorry for making you like this, hurting your feelings but I want you to know that I love you Taehyung. Thank you for making me happy, always staying by my side when I'm sad when I need someone to lean on. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. I'm sorry because I know I didn't treat you good. I hope you will find someone who can make you happy, who can fulfil your wishes and treat you well. I'm so sorry."

I cried and he pulled me into a warm hug, patted my back.

"Shh, stop crying princess."

He pulled away and wiped my tears.

"Can we still befriend?" I sniffed.

"Of course, you will be my friend always. Don't ever think that I hate you. I will never hate on you."