Chapter 19 (S2)

I looked outside and we already arrived at the airport. You turn your head towards him. So many questions running through your mind right now.

"What are we doing here?"

"Go find him before he left."

"Him?"

"Jimin, he will leave to Busan right now."

Taehyung said as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Why? And why should I go to him?" I question.

"I don't have time to explain right now. Hurry up! If you love him, go catch him before it was late."

I was hesitant at first but his words making me realized. If I love him, I should catch him. That's right, I don't want to let him go. I know what he has done to me back then but my heart still beats for him. 

I know I shouldn't give him a second chance but, I still want him. I remember the day he was drunk. His eyes, I can see sadness and regret in his eyes. 

At first, I shouldn't care about him that day so that he realized how is it feel being cheated behind your back by the person that you loved the most. But, I can't. It's hurt seeing him like that. Your heart ached at the thought of him.

"Maybe you are right. I should go find him. Thank you for bringing me here, Tae." I said and hugged him. He pulled back and spoke, "Anything for you Y/n. I want to see you happy anyway," I smiled and left his car.

Meanwhile, Taehyung just stared at her back as she left the car. Sighing, he leans on the seat as tears fell from his eyes. He opened his eyes and looked at his phone lock screen. It was the picture of you two, smiling. He smiles and wiped his tears.

"I hope you will find your happiness again. I love you, Y/n."