Chapter 3 (S2)

At the beach

We arrived there and I walked to the beach and was so charmed with the vast azure expanse of ocean.

"This is so beautiful!"

I turned around and he still standing there.

"Kim Taehyung! Come over here." I called him. He then walked towards me.

"Let's take a walk." He nodded and I took off my shoes. I walked along the beach and saw a shell. I picked it up and it's so beautiful. I keep walking until Taehyung grab my wrist.

"Why?"

"Don't walk too fast." He said and intertwined our hands.

"O-okay.." I blushed

We were walking along the beach, hand in hand enjoying the beautiful sunset, walk alone the seashores barefoot at sunset while carries our shoes in hand. The sea waves wsh the sandy beach.

"Thanks for bringing me here!"

I closed my eyes and feel the breeze.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I look at Y/n and she closed her eyes. I just stare at her. How come she is so beautiful and kind The truth is, I've been crushing on her after she breaks up with Jimin.

I don't know why, but every time we hang out together, the way she smiles, it makes my heart pounding so fast. I can't take off my eyes from her.

End of P.O.V

"Y/n?"

"Why?"

"I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Actually, how should I say this.."

"Don't be shy. Just tell me."

"I want you to know that I've fallen in love with you. I love you."

I was surprised. Does he love me? I don't know how to react because its so suddenly he confessed his love to me.

"But I know that maybe you still have feeling with-" Before he finishes his words, I put my index finger in his mouth.

"Don't say that. I don't any feeling towards him anymore."

The truth is, I'm still confused about my feeling towards him. It has been already two months but still, I think that I still have a feeling on him. But at the same time, I think that I liked Taehyung. He was the one who makes me happy when I'm sad. He treat me nicely.

"So, can you be my girlfriend?" he asked, feeling nervous.

"Y-yes.. I will.." He smiles and hugged me.

"I'll treat you nicely like a princess. I promise."