Chapter 18 (S2)

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was staring at her eyes. Those eyes which I will miss so much. I'm sad because I need to let her go. I'm not hurt because of the kissed but she didn't tell me about it. I don't want to blame her for not telling me the truth and keep hiding it from me. I know she has a reason why she didn't tell me and I understand about it. My eyes looked at her lips and her eyes.

"Can I ask something?"

"What is it?"

"Can I kiss you for the last time? Before I let you go?"

My last wishes before I let her go from my arms. She nodded. I leaned closer to her face and kiss her kissable lips. I pulled away and rested our foreheads together.

"Thank you again for making me happy. I love you, Y/n."

End of P.O.V

"And now, let's go to the airport."

He said and I was looking at him, raised my eyebrows, feeling confused.

"Airport? Why should I?" He flicked my forehead.

"Ouch! That was hurt."

"Go change your clothes, faster."

"Tell me first, why should I change my clothes? It's not important at all."

I was about to get up and he grabbed my wrist and bring me to my bedroom. He opened the door and pushed me inside.

"You change right now."

"I don't want."

"If you don't want to change right now, then I have no choice to help you changing your clothes," He smirked and my eyes widened.

"No! I will change if you tell me first."

"I will tell you later. Go change your clothes, faster!"

He closed the door and went to the living room. I groaned and change my clothes. After I have done it, I looked at myself in the mirror and head to the living room.

"I'm done."

"Let's go."

He grabbed my hand and went to his car.