Chapter 20 (S2)

I keep running and looking around, searching for him, hoping that he still here. I hope he didn't depart yet. Taehyung didn't tell me when is Jimin's flight and I also forgot to ask him about it.

"Idiot. How can you forgot to ask Taehyung," You muttered to yourself.

"Where is he?"

I looked at the departure board and saw a flight from Seoul to Busan already departed.

"I'm late. He left already," I said as tears started streaming down my cheeks.

'Good afternoon passengers. This is a pre-boarding announcement for flight AS961 to Busan. We are now inviting passengers to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Thank you.'

I heard the announcement and wiped my tears. I still have a chance and hoping this one was his flight. I keep walking and looking around and my eyes locked with this person. There he is, sitting on the bench, get up from his seat and about to walk to the departures hall.

Park Jimin.

I ran to him and back hugged him, making him shocked and stop on his track. He tensed up when he felt someone hugging him from the back.

"Please don't go."

He felt relaxed when he realized it was me. He turned around and saw my tears fell from my eyes. His heart broke when seeing you like this. I stared at him, while my heartbeat fastened.