19

"Y/n..."

I don't want to see his face or talk to him. I walked without looking at him and grab my handbag on the couch.

"Y/n, Why are you crying?" 

They asked but I ignored them. Before I was in front of the door, Jimin grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Y/n, listen to me first."

I let go of my hand from him.

"What? There's no need to explain it all. I saw it. I heard what you say just now. So, no need to explain it."

I said and turned around but Jimin grabbed my wrist again.

"Jimin, just let me go!" I try to release my hand from it.

"Please let me explain it." 

I let go of my hand from him again.

"Don't you understand what I said just now? There's no need to explain it, you cheater! You cheating on me! This is what you did to me when I'm not here? Cheating on me? With that girl? With your best friend." 

I said and pointed at Seulgi. So this is why he didn't tell me about her.

"Y/n.. Please just-" I cut his words.

"Jimin, I thought that while I'm not here, you will not cheat on me and I trust you with all of my heart cause I know you love me. But, no. You cheating on me. You lied to me. All of you said to me that you love or miss me every time we video call or texting, it's just a lie, right? So that I will never be caught you cheating behind my back?" 

I was crying really hard. It's hurt as someone stabbed me with a knife.

"You know what? I love you but why did you do this to me? Tell me, am I just a toy that you played with and then just throw it when you found a new one?"

I looked at the others and they just looked down. 

"You all know it too, am I right?" They just keep looking down.

"So you all said that they were only a friend it's just a lie? Why don't you all tell me the truth? I trust all of you but why?"

Namjoon looked at me. He feels guilty.

"Y/n.." he called my name. I just smile at him weakly.

"I'm sorry to say this but I think I can't trust you all anymore."

I turned around and open the door. Before I went out of the house, I say something to Jimin without looking back.

"Jimin, I just want you to know that you're the person who makes my life full of happiness. You make me happy. And this is the last time you will hear me say this, I love you so much from the bottom of my heart. Goodbye Park Jimin. We're done," I went out and walked away from the house.