Chapter 14 (S2)

Monday

Jimin's P.O.V

I walked out of my room and saw them watching television.

"Guys, I need to tell something," I said and sit beside Taehyung.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked.

"I already broke up with Seulgi and I'm going back to Busan about 1 or 2 weeks."

"You broke up with her?" Jin asking me, all of them looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"Yes because she was cheating on me and I need time to clear my mind right now," I looked down.

"Is it because of Seulgi?"

I just nodded but, that's not the main reason. It's because Y/n. I need to forget about her, move on from her. I don't want to ruin her relationship with Taehyung. I know she is happy with him already. Taehyung is the right guy for her, not me. All I do when I was dating her was lying to her, cheating on her. I know he is the one who can make her happy, stay by her side when she needs him.

Maybe this is what I get from cheating behind her. Getting cheated again like how I cheated behind her back before this.

Maybe this is what we called 'Karma'.

"You can go there, we understand that you need time to be alone right now. To clear your mind," Jin said.

"Thank you," I faintly smile at them. This is the right decision I make right? To forget about her.

"When will you going back there?"

"Tomorrow."

The next day

Y/n's P.O.V

Here I am, lying down on my bed. I closed my eyes, thinking about that kiss. First, I kiss him back. Why didn't I pushed him that day? where he kissed me in the kitchen. The second kiss, I just let him kiss me. 

The truth is, I'm hurting seeing him that time when he told me that he broke up with Seulgi. He's hurt and all I want is just to embrace him. But, I can't. 

I feel so weak when I was with him, feeling so weak with his kisses, his touch. I'm doubting myself right now. Am I still love him? No right? I love Taehyung only. 

He is the one who makes me happy, move on from Jimin. The one who always stay by my side and showering me with his love for me. He cares about me. 

But, the question is, do I love him? Like truly madly in love with him. 

Ting!

I looked at my phone and it was Taehyung.

"Can I come over to your house? I need to ask you something."

Something? Why do I feel uneasy about this? Wait, did Jimin told him about the kiss? Please no. He better not tell him about him.