Chapter 7 (S2)

Next day

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I groaned and pulled the blankets over my eyes. I took my phone answered it without looking who is calling me.

"Hello?" I said in a raspy voice since I was just woken up.

"Babe? Are you awake?" It's Taehyung.

"I just woke up just now. Why are you calling me this morning?"

"What? Morning? It's already evening Y/n," my eyes widen and looked at the clock. Gosh! How long did I sleep?

"Oh, you're right," I laugh awkwardly.

"Anyway, let's go to the amusement park. Do you want?" he asked.

"Sure." 

"Get ready. I will pick up you later."

"Okay! I'll get ready now. Bye, Tae!" I said and ended the call.

I'm so excited. It's been a long time I didn't go there. I got up and doing my morning routine. After I'm done, I sit in front of the mirror and put on some makeup. I open my closet and wearing this.

 I open my closet and wearing this

Ting!

'I'm here already.'

I took my handbag and went downstairs. I opened the front door and saw him standing there, beside his car. I smiles and walked towards him.

"Tae!" he looked at me, up and down then staring at my eyes.

"Is there something wrong with me? Or is there something on my face?" I asked him.

"No. It just you looks so pretty and can't take my eyes of you babe," he said and I blushed.

"You're so cheesy. By the way, thanks. You look so handsome too," I said and he showed his smile box. Such a cutie.

"Without wasting our time, let's go. I can't wait to go there."

I was about to walk on the other side of the car but he holds my hand. I looked at him, feeling confused.

"You forgot something."

"What? I don't."

"This," he pointed his lips.

"What about no?" I chuckled. He pouted. Oh gosh! How can I resist this boy? He's so cute.

"Close your eyes," and he closed his eyes. I kiss his right cheek.

"Are you kidding me? On my cheek?"

"Why? Are you expecting me to kisses on your lips?" I smirked.

"Then, no amusement park. We can just stay at your house," my eyes widened. No! I want to go there.

"No! We must go there," I pouted. He pointed his lips again and I rolled my eyes. I tiptoed and kisses his lips.

"You looks so cute when you're blushing," he pinched my cheeks.

"Let's go," he said and get inside the car.