Chapter 21 (S2)

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked but I ignored his question.

"Please don't leave. Stay here."

"I'm sorry, I need to go now. I need time to be alone. I need to move on from you. I know that you are happy with Taehyung and I don't want you two to break up just because of me. I will come back again when I'm alright already."

He said and turned around but I grabbed his wrist, making him turned towards me again and hugged him tightly.

"Just stay here, stay with me."

I looked up and stared at his dark brown eyes, hoping he will stay. He pulled away and staring at me, confused.

"What are you saying, Y/n? Where is Taehyung? And how di you know that I will go to Busan?"

"He told me and we broke up already."

His eyes widened.

"Is it because of me? This is the reason why-"

"No. It's not because of you. It's my fault."

I cut him off. He was about to speak again but I, again, cut him off.

"I told him about the kiss. He doesn't mad at me a but I know he is hurt inside. His words made me realizes that I still have feelings for you."

Jimin sighed, looking at you and wiping your tears. He doesn't know what to say but he knows he still loves you. He realized what he had done to you when you're still with him. If he could turn back time and make it all right, he will never cheat on you and never be blinded by love. He knows love is blind and it will take over his mind, but still, he ignored it and fall in love with Seulgi. At that time, he thinks it was love, but is truly not.

Meanwhile, after you broke up with him, it was hard for you to forget about him, moving on from him. You were hurt, feel betrayed. Mixed feelings are the worst and I don't know how I feel that time.

Day by day, month by month, you already forget about him and it was because of Taehyung. Me and Taehyung getting closer that time and he is the one who helping me to move on from Jimin. I'm so happy when I'm with him, no worries anymore. He is such a kind-hearted, sweetness and playful person which makes me fall in love with him. I thought I will be with him forever but, I was wrong.

I saw him again that day. The feelings that I have for him, have come back again. I tried to ignore it but I can't. This is what people said, 'The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.' I feel it and I asked myself, is my love for Taehyung is love or only friendship?

The day I confessed the secret that I hid from Taehyung, he asking me if I still love Jimin or not. I was confused, I don't know how to answer his question then he told me that I still have feelings for him. He told me I was just confused about my feelings and his words making me realized that I still love Jimin.