Chapter 12 (S2)

My heart beating so fast. I tried to push him but he took my hands and pinned them beside my head.

"Jimin.."

"I broke up with her," he said. I was surprised when he said that. Did he just break up with her? I didn't ask anything instead of listening to him.

"You know why? Because she is cheating behind my back. I can't believe it," I just keep staring at him.

"And now I realized, I regret that I cheating on you that day. I was an idiot that I choose her over you. I regret what I have done to you in the past."

"Jimin, can you-" he cut me off.

"I should listen to Taemin when he said that you are the one for me, not her."

He was crying and I don't know but it broke my heart when I saw him crying.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I'm sorry for what I have done to you while we were still together," he was staring into my eyes, deeply. I was on the edge of crying and bit my lip to prevented me from crying.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I still love you. I love you. Please, come back to me."

"Jimin stop. Let me go," I said. I can't stand it anymore. I want to run away from him.

"Y/n, please.. I begging you. I still love you."

"Park Jimin, please-" he shut my mouth from talking with his lips. He kissed me, again. I can smell the beer and I try to release my hands from him. I use all my energy but there's no use. He tightens his grip.

I just let him kissed me. My mind becomes blank. I closed my eyes and I can feel my tears flow on my cheeks. I don't know but I miss him so much. I'm confused about my feelings. I love Taehyung but I am also still in love with Jimin. I don't know anymore. I thought I have already moved on but, I can feel that I have not already moved on to him.

He stopped kissing me and looks deeply into my eyes. I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"I love you Y/n," he said and fall into my body. I tried waking him up and I heard snoring. I pushed him and get up from the bed. I wipe my tears and get out of the room.

I closed it and leaned on the door. I put my hands on my face, feeling guilty.

"What's wrong with me? I should push him, not let him kissed me."

His lips, his scent, the three words he says to me 'I love you', I missed it. I heard the front door opened. I wiped my tears and went over there.

"Y/n," Taehyung opened his arms and I hugged him.

"I miss you," I said and looked at his eyes.

"I miss you too babe," he said and pinched my cheek. I giggled.

He stares at my eyes.

"What's wrong with you? Did you cry just now?" he asked.

"What? Hahaha, no. It was just dust gets into my eyes just now before you arrive," I lied. I'm sorry Tae.

"Are you sure? Did Jimin do something to you that makes you cry?" he asked but in a serious tone.

"What? No!" and again, I lied at him.

"You are not lying right?"

"I'm not," I said and hugged him. I'm sorry that I lied to you.