15

While we were watching a movie, Jimin was busy with his phone. He was texting with someone and smiling from ear to ear.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, feeling curious.

"Someone.."

"Who?" I tried to look at his phone but he put his phone down facing on the couch. I looked at him.

"Just let me see it." 

I pouted. I tried to take his phone but I was surprised when he yelled at me.

"Y/n!"

My eyes widened. Then he realized that he just yells at me and hugged me so tight. This is the first time he shouted at me and I'm surprised by his action towards me just now.

"I'm sorry."

I just nodded, don't know what to say. It's hurt me.

"Why you didn't want me to look at your phone?" I released him from the hug.

"It's because it's not important at all."

I don't have the right to look into his phone but I'm just curious.

"Jimin, do you love me?"

"Wh-what? What are you talking about? Of course, I love you.." he said nervously.

"You're not lying to me, right?" I said coldly.

"I'm not lying. Trust me."

Trust me. I don't want to believe what he just says. I just nodded.

"I want to use the bathroom." 

I hummed and he went to the bathroom. My eyes gazed at his phone. I looked around to make sure he was not here already. I took his phone and turn it on. I can't unlock his phone but I saw a message on his lock screen.

Can I come to your house tomorrow?

It's from Seulgi. I stared at her message. Did this girl doesn't have any friends? She always hangs out with him. I heard his footstep and put the phone back. I looked at the television and acted as nothing happened just now.

Jimin then seat and took his phone. He was replying to her message then we watch the movie again. I couldn't focus on the movie. I kept thinking about the message.

Are they only a friend or not? Or more than that? I must figure it as soon as possible.