Chapter 8 (S2)

At amusement park

"It's been a long time I haven't come here."

"So, which one will we go first?" I shrugged.

"What about that?" he pointed.

I looked where he pointed at and I don't know how to react about it. I can feel my hands shaking and my heart beating so fast. It was a rollercoaster.

I remembered when I come here for the first time with Jimin. After we rode it, I ran towards the washroom and vomited. Gosh! It was so scary as hell and I remind myself that I will never ride it again. But, here we go again.

"Are you sure? You want to ride it?" I bit my lips and he nodded.

"It's okay if you don't want to. We can go somewhere else," he said.

"No! It's okay. Let's go," I was about to walk but he grabbed my wrist.

"Y/n, are you okay with it? Your face looks so pale," He touched my cheeks. I smiles and took his hands.

"Tae, I said it's okay. We can go there if you want," he sighed.

"Just hold my hand okay?" I nodded.

-A few minutes later-

We sit on the bench after rode the rollercoaster. Gosh! I'm still shaking.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"Don't worry. I'm okay."

"No, you're not. I'll bring you water. Just wait here," he said and leave me alone here.

After a few minutes, he came with a bottle of water in his hand. He sits beside me. He opened the bottle cap and give it to me.

"Here, drink it," I drink and I feel more relaxed and better.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault you're like this."

"It's okay. It's not your fault. You shouldn't be sorry about it." 

I smiled. It's not his fault at all. I was the one that didn't listen to him when he said that we can go somewhere else.

"But Y/n.." I put my index finger to his mouth so that he can stop talking.

"Tae, I said it's okay. It's not your fault," he sighed and hold my hands.

"Let me treat you a food," I smile brightly when he mentioned food.

"Yay! Let's go. I can't wait to see my babies~"

"What? Babies? You mean food?" I nodded. He chuckled and tapped my nose.

"You're so cute. Let's go."

-45 minutes later-

"I'm so full. Thanks, Tae," I said and kissed his cheek.

While we're walking, I saw someone from far away from us walking in our direction. I keep staring at that person and realized that it was Jimin and Seulgi. She saw us and dragging Jimin with her.

"Hey! You two also here," she said.

"Yeah, didn't know that you two also here," Taehyung said. I looked at Jimin and he was staring at me. I looked away from his eyes. It was awkward between us but then Seulgi's phone ringing.

"I'm gonna take the calls," she said and leave us three here.

"Y/n, can you stay here for a while? I want to go to the washroom," I nodded and left us two here. I don't know what to do since it was just the two of us here.

I took my phone and playing with it. I feel someone staring. I looked up and saw Jimin was staring at me.

"What?" I asked coldly and looked at my phone back.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Good."

"Look, Y/n, about what I just said yesterday, I still lo-"

"Jimin, can we just forget about what happened yesterday?" I said and looking at him.

"Y/n, please. I don't know but I still love you," I giggled at his words.

"What? Do you still love me after what you've done to me? Gosh. I can't believe you Park Jimin," I scoffed.

"Y/n.."

"Jimin, just forget about it. Save that 'I love you' words to your girlfriend. I don't love you anymore." 

I said coldly staring at his eyes. But, inside of me, I feel like I want to scream and cry. How dare he said that to me after what he has done while we're still together.

"Y/n, please," before I opened my mouth, Taehyung called my name and stood beside me.

"Tae, can we go home? I feel so tired," I asked him. Then, Seulgi comes after that.

"Sure."

"We will go now. Goodbye, you two. Enjoy your moment together," I said and fake smile at them.

"Let's go Tae."