9

1 week later

I decided to go to their house today. I find clothes to wear and wear this.

I wear my shoes and went out of the house

10 a.m.

I arrived in front of their house. I giggle and rang the bell.

"Wait!"

The door opened and it's Jimin.

"Hey babe!"

I hugged him tightly, he was surprised when he saw me coming to their house without telling him that I will come here.

I released from the hug and asked him. "What's wrong? You don't like me come here?" I pouted.

"No, I was surprised that you come here without telling me."

"I just want to surprise you."

"Come in."

I entered and went to the couch. I looked around, looking for the others.

"Where are the others? Are they at home?"

Jimin sits beside me.

"No. They went out for a while."

"Why did you didn't joined them?"

"I-I'm just tired."

My eyes gaze at his wrist and again, I saw the bracelet. He still wearing it.

Then I looked at his neck, looking for the necklace. He's not wearing it.

"Jimin?"

"Why babe?"

"Why you didn't wear the necklace?"

I look at his eyes, curious why he didn't wear it. He touched his neck and he looked away.

"I forgot to wear it.." He looks at me back.

I just stared at him. I don't believe that he forgot to wear it. The day where I saw him with Seulgi, he didn't wear it also. Then I remember the day that I come here, I don't see the necklace around his neck and at that time I don't even care about it because I thought maybe he forgot to wear it so I just ignored it.

"The bracelet. Why did you wear the same bracelet as Seulgi? I saw it when we bumped into each other at the mall."

"Huh.. It's just a friendship bracelet.."

Friend?

"You never tell me about her. Why didn't you introduce her to me before this?" 

I asked and i know i don't have any right to ask him about it but as far as i remember, whenever we bumped into his friends, he will introduce them to me and talking about his friends to me. But Seulgi, he never talked about her. I don't know why he never told me about her.

"Let's play games."

He ignored my question and took the controller. He hands me the controller without spare a glance at me and I just take it, staring at him. I will not lie but it's hurt me when he just ignored what I was asked him just now.  I just keep my mouth shut and don't want to argue with him right now.

After 30-minutes of playing games, Jimin excuses himself and when to the kitchen. While I was busy looking at my phone, I heard someone rang the doorbell.

"Maybe it's them."

I smile, can't wait to talk with them especially Jin. When he told us his dad jokes, I just can't stop laughing. I went to the door and opened it. My smile faded away when I saw Seulgi standing in front of me.