12

I was playing with my phone while waiting for them.

"Why are they took so much time? Is it that important until it takes much time?" 

Then I heard someone opened the door. I turned around and saw them.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"I was so bored at home so I come here." 

"Where is Jimin?"

Then Jimin came out from the kitchen.

"Why you didn't-" Before Taehyung finishes his words, his eyes widened.

"Seulgi?" They all said.

"Hi!" She waved at them.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing. Just want to talk to you all since I was bored at home."

They just nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Jimin, I want to grab some water."

He nodded and I went to the kitchen. Before I entered the kitchen, I heard them talking about Seulgi.

"You all, why did you talking about her?"

I asked them and the 6 boys turned their heads towards me, surprised that I was here.

"About her? We didn't say anything about her. Maybe you misheard it." 

Yoongi said. I looked at them and I can sense that they are feeling nervous when I asked about Seulgi.

"I don't think so. I heard you all said her name just now. Did you all know her?"

They were silence between them. Then Namjoon spoke.

"We know her."

Do they know her also? Am I the only one that Jimin never told me about Seulgi? 

"Are they only a friend?"

All of them don't know what to answer my question.

"Yes," Namjoon rubbed her neck.

"Are you sure?"

He just nodded. I don't want to ask them anymore because I know even though I keep pushing them to answers all of my questions, I can predict that they will only reply 'They are just friends. nothing more than that' or 'they are best friends since childhood that why they are so close.'

"Alright." 

I said. I took a glass of water and drank it.

"Y/n, do you want to eat some food?" Jin said.

"It's okay. I want to go home already. I remembered that I have something to do." 

I smile. I just want to relax my mind. I'm so confused all of this. I went to the living room. I saw Jimin and Seulgi sitting beside each other, talking and laughing with each other. Just looking at them like that, it's hurt me. They are best friends since childhood but why do I feel something is not right between them two? 

"Jimin?" 

"What babe?"

"I want to go home."

"Let me send you to the door," I nodded.

We walked to the door. Before I opened it, I turned around.

"Are you two just a friend only?" 

I asked him. I don't know how many times I asked the same questions this day.

"We are only a friend, nothing more than that. Don't worry about it." 

He said. Again, the same answer. Of course, he will say that to me again. 'Only friend' but it feels like he is lying to me. Not only him but all of them. 

"Alright. Bye," I said coldly and went out from the house.

At Y/n's home

I went to my bedroom and lay down on my bed. What was they relationship at all? Are they hiding something from me? Same question and same answer. Only a friend, nothing more than that. It hurts my head while thinking about it. I'm so confused.