Chapter 15 (S2)

Ding Dong!

I went to the front door and opened it. 

"Hi Tae," I greet him and kissed his cheek.

"Come in," I said and he walked towards the couch. I stare at his back, thinking about what he will asking me.

"So, what you want to ask me?" I sit next to him and looked at his side face.

"Can you promise me to tell the truth if I ask you?" he said. I bit my lip and looked down at my lap.

"Sure."

"That day, when Jimin was drunk and you bring him home, did something happened that time?" 

I looked at his eyes, he was looking at me, seriously waiting for my answer. I gulped, afraid of what will he do or what he will say to me when I told him about the truth.

"No-nothing happens that time. Don't worry about it, Tae. He just broke with Seulgi that time, that's why he is drunk. That's all," I looked away, avoid his stare. Why did I stutter? I cursed at myself.

"You're not lying, right?" he asked. I just keep silent. What I said just now was not a lie but, I don't want to tell him about that kiss. I'm afraid, afraid of telling him the truth.

"Please love, I'm begging you to tell me the truth. I know that you are crying that day, it was not dust. You think I can't see the difference?"

"Tae..." I stare at his face. His eyes begging me to spill the truth. I can see through his eyes, sadness and confusion. I touched his left cheek. I wrapped my hand on his neck and snuggle on his neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Tae," I can't stand it anymore. I can't keep this secret. I cried, feeling guilty.

"It's alright if you don't want to tell me right now love," he hugged me back.

I shook my head, looking at him. He wipes my tears that keep flowing like a river. He looks so fragile, that's why I don't want to tell him. I don't want to hurt him.

But, even if I didn't tell him, he will know it soon and I'm sure he will get hurt more. It's better to tell him right now rather he will know the truth soon, right?

"I will tell you."

That's it. I will spill the truth that I have been hiding from him.