Chapter 22 (S2 End)

"Y/n, are you sure you still want to be with me? I don't want to hurt you again as I do in the past. I don't want to see you hurting again just because of me." 

He asked, to make sure if I still want to be with him again or not.

"I'm not gonna lie but I still love you Jimin."

"If you still love me, I still love you also. I know I don't deserve a second chance but I want you. I feel euphoric whenever I'm with you before this."

He said as he caresses my face. I looked at him and give him a big smile.

"I'm gonna asked you again, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly. I smile before nodding.

"Yes, I would like to be your girlfriend again," I said as I cupped his cheeks. I can see his tears crowded in his eyes.

He grabbed my wrist with his right hand while his left hand on my left cheek. Jimin came closer to my face. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes, snaked my arms around his neck and replied to his kiss. I miss his plump lips against my lips. I know many people may saw us kissing in front of the public but right now I don't care about it. All I want is him, Park Jimin. He pulled away and rested our foreheads on each other.

"I can't believe that you were mine again. I promise I will never hurt you again as I did to you in the past. I will shower you with my love. again, I'm sorry for cheating behind your back, making you cry because of me." He said, making me smile.

"I forgive you and let's forget about the past and let's starts our new love story, our new life. Forget about all the stuff that happened in our life before this. It's time to start a new chapter. So, please don't leave me again, don't go. Stay here."

"I will stay here. I will never leave you again, never. I will always stay by your side until we getting old. I want to make you happy again. I love you and forever will, Y/n."

He said, a soft smile plastered on his face. I smile and pecked on his lips.

"I love you too, Park jimin."

'We can not change the past, but we can start a new chapter with the hope of a very happy ending.' 

-THE END-