22

On Monday

I have decided that I will put everything in the box that Jimin give to me while we are still together.

I took a box and take everything that he gives to me. When I was busy putting it on, my eyes caught at the teddy bear and there's a necklace which I put on the teddy bear. It was a gift from him on my birthday.

I took it and looked at it. I smile when I remembered that he and the members throwing a birthday party which was my birthday at their house.

I thought that they forgot about my birthday that day because when I asked them if they remember something special that day but they told me there's nothing special. Same as Jimin, he also told me like that.

I was not in the mood that time when they say like that and I don't have any attention to come to their house.

And that night, Jimin told me to get ready because he will pick me up. I just do what he told me and I don't care about what will happen because I thought that it's not that something important or what and I was not in a mood at that time.

Jimin arrived at my house and I get into the car. Then we arrived at their house. Before we get into the house, Jimin put a blindfold on my eyes. I don't know what was his plan is until he blindfolds me.

He guides me and we enter the house. I keep walking but then Jimin stopping me from walking. He said to me to open the blindfold and I did what he told me.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!"

I was surprised. I thought that they forgot about my birthday. Jimin brings the cake and they sang a birthday song.

"Make a wish," I closed my eyes and make a wish then blows the candles.

"I have a gift for you," he said, give me a teddy bear and I took it.

"There's one more that I want to give to you."

Then, I saw him holding a necklace which was a combination of our names.

"This is for you."

He smiles and he puts the necklace on my neck. And for me, it's a beautiful moment in my life. I was happy that day. I still remember what I wish that day.

I hope that our relationship will be last long until we get married.

But it looks like my wishes didn't come true. I smile bitterly when I remembered it. I put back the teddy bear on my bed. Then, I saw a picture. It was me and Jimin. I stare at it and I felt my tears flowing. I hug the picture.

"Now, he's just a memory that stuck in the history of my life," I said.

I looked at the picture for the last time, then I put it into the box. After I have done it, I stood up and walked to the windows.

I looked at the sky and closed my eyes.

I still love you Park Jimin but I will try to move on. Thanks for everything that you have done for me while we were still together. You're the first person that I've dated before.

-The end-