Chapter 1 (S2)

2 months later

Because of Taehyung, he makes my life full of happiness. He always cheers me up when I'm sad. He always takes me anywhere and treats me nicely.

I think we are getting closer day by day. He brings the others and we hang out at the amusement park without him.

I think I have already moved on. He makes me forget about him. Today, I've decided to walk in the park. I look at the clock and it was 4 p.m

"Mom, I will go out for a while."

"Okay."

I wear my shoes and walked to the park.

At the park

While I was walking, I was taking a picture. I was taken by the beautiful scenery which was full of flowers. I look at the picture that I took just now while walking. I put my phone in my bag.

"Ouch! I'm sorry," I apologize because I just bumped into a person.

"It's okay."

Wait, I think I know this voice. Don't tell me it's him. I looked up and I was right. It was him, Park Jimin.

"Y-y/n?"

I just stare at his eyes. Why must I've met him here? I was lost in his eyes.

"Sorry. I must go," I passed him and walked faster.

I stopped and sat on the bench. I put my hand on my heart and I feel that my heart pounding so fast when I saw him.

"What's wrong with me? Why does my heart pounding so fast? Am I still loving him? No. This is wrong. I've already moved on. Maybe I was walking too fast until my heartbeat pounding so fast." I said to myself.

A/N

Will be edit soon. ;D