Chapter 14

Two days before the dress rehearsal for the concert, the group of four went out shopping for stage outfits. 

Hyejin got a simple spaghetti striped black top with light brown slacks and a beret while Wheein got a dark brown top with a long light brown skirt. Yongsun got a beige turtleneck top with the word “CHRISTIAN” printed in bold dark brown on it, with a light brown coat and a long skirt, while Byulyi got a black coat-dress with brown and red checks. (a/n: refer to queendom i miss you stage outfits my desc suks)

They headed for a snack after the shopping and ended up eating waffles at the nearby waffle ice cream shop

“Holy, this thing is good.” Byulyi said as she picked up a scoop of the ice cream. “Yong.” And fed her girlfriend a mouthful of the ice cream.

Yongsun smiled as she ate the ice cream and fed Byulyi a mouthful too.

On the other side of the table, Hyejin and Wheein were just staring at each other in disgust at the affection display opposite to them. “Wheein unnie, aaah.”

“Aaaah-oomph.” Wheein opened her mouth to a spoonful of ice cream too. “Hey what the heck Hyejin.” she laughed.

“Is it nice?” Hyejin asked in a sickeningly sweet voice. Wheein caught on immediately and replied in a similar tone.

“Of course, you fed it to me.” She threw a sugar-coated smile at the now disgusted Moonsun couple. “Please, keep your PDA at home.” Wheein rolled her eyes. “Some people here are single, you know.”

The two then laughed at the reactions of the Moonsun couple. 

After the sugary sweet dessert, they went back to Hyejin’s house for a last rehearsal before the school rehearsal the next day.

“So much I miss you.”

“Nan neoneoneoneoneo.”

As they came together for the final line of the song, the four shared a smile. 

“Yay!!!! We did it!!! We just have to do well tomorrow and on Friday!” Hyejin danced around her unnies, excitement coursing through her veins.

“Ah!” She landed right into Wheein’s arms again. “Be careful, Hyejin.” Wheein smiled gently, pushing Hyejin to stand upright again.

Yongsun and Byulyi smiled at each other knowingly and decided simultaneously through eye communication that they would retire for the day.

Leaving the two together alone again.

“Hey.” Hyejin called as she came out of the toilet, changed into her home clothes. Wheein had already done so in the bedroom.

She walked over to hug Wheein, standing in front of the mirror. 

“Don’t you think we look great together? It’s like a perfect combination.”

“No. Get off me, Ahn.”

“I won’t. Hehehe.” 

Wheein turned around in the hug to look at Hyejin, slightly annoyed.

“No. Hug me.”

Wheein’s lips twitched as she wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s neck. Sighing, she placed her head onto her shoulder and relaxed. 

“Are you scared for tomorrow?”

“Well, of course. I haven’t done anything like this before.”

Slowly, together walking over to the bed, Hyejin now straddled Wheein.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. Just let go of your worries on stage because you’re amazing. You sing really well, unnie.”

“Well, that’s for you to say, but you like me and you might find everything about me nice so I don’t trust you on that.”

“I don’t lie, Wheein. Go sing for any random person on the streets. You might get casted to become an idol or something.” Hyejin joked, rubbing Wheein’s back soothingly.

Wheein broke into a fit of giggles at that and slapped Hyejin’s back lightly. She lay down on the bed, forcing Hyejin to follow. 

“I feel like you want me to kiss you now.”

“I don’t.”

“Haha. Okay. Sure.”

Jjut.

“HYEJ!”

Jjut.

“I love you too. Trust me Wheeinie, you just don’t trust me enough.” Hyejin sighed as she kissed her teacher’s cheeks.

“I do…” Wheein pouted, looking downwards. 

“You’re going home to sleep tonight?”

“Yeah.” 

“Can I...come over again?”

“Go away.” 

But the smile on her face and her actions said otherwise as she pulled Hyejin in close and for the first time, kissed her forehead.

Hyejin’s jaw dropped, a wide smile forming on her face. 

“Okay, professor.”

“I trust you, Hyejin. I really do.”

“I know. Trust me more.”

“Ugh.”

Hyejin’s laughter filled the room as they talked a little more.

a/n yay fluff