2. Work

M/n = male name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color

3rd POV

M/n walked downstairs and greeted Nanako.

"Good morning, Nanako."

"Good morning, M/n! Off to work now?"

Nanako asked as she scooped an egg onto a plate. (I have no knowledge of cooking)

"Yep. I got the email yesterday about the wedding job! Kinda stressful, went out after I got it to grab more film for my Polaroid, which is why I was back late."

"A wedding this time?" Nanako asked.

"Mhm" He hummed in agreement. "Last time it was an engagement shoot, which was fun to do."

"Do you want something to eat?" Nanako asked.

"Eh, oh um no thanks. I'll probably eat at the wedding."

"You aren't dressed for a wedding." Nanako commented.

"I guess not but I put all my fancy stuff away, plus I'll probably be mistaken for an emo girl." M/n sweatdropped. "Nothing wrong with that, it's just I'd rather not be that one cousin that's an emo and shows up to the wedding dresses in punk/alt/goth/etc.."

"Understandable." Nanako said, nodding her head.

M/n waved 'goodbye' as Langa walked down the stairs in his school uniform.

"M/n just left for a shoot at a wedding Nanako said as she placed a piece of toast on the plate with the eggs. Then placed it in front of Langa. Langa ate quickly, said 'goodbye' and left for school. Nanako got ready for work soon after.

M/n arrived at the wedding area, it was a field not too far from the nearest road, though that road was dirt. The countryside is a beautiful place to hold a wedding. Tables and chairs were being set up off to the side of the aisle, an aisle that was shaped with stepping stones. Flowers lined the aisle and chairs, and bouquets of different types and colored flowers were being placed as centerpieces for each table.

The centerpieces consisted of red roses and stargazer lilies.

Like these^^ image not mine

M/n walked towards some people setting up tables.

"Excuse me?"

"Huh? Who are you?" One of them asked.

"I'm here on a job, I'm a photographer, I was called here to take pictures for the wedding."

"Oh, yea. Lily said she wanted to see you when you got here." Another added. (If your name is any of the ones mentioned in here, not anymore.)

"May I ask where Lily is?"

"She's in the house over there.." one said pointing towards a house not far away."

M/n thanked them and walked in the house. Once there he walked inside.