11. Magic Moments

THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AS FUCK!!! PLEASE NOTE!
⚠️warning⚠️: sappy Cherry probably outta character

M/n = male name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
F/c = favorite color

3rd POV
Tuesday
It was the day after Miya had asked M/n and Langa to do a beef against him.

"I don't want you doing it." Reki demanded.
"But I already agreed." Langa protested.
"You'll just have to say no." Reki said firmly.

Langa paused, averting his eyes.
"Have you heard what M/n said?"
"No. I'm scared he'll say yes. He hasn't skateboarded since before he was 13." Langa said, worried.
"Before he was 13?! How old is he now? Like 30?" Reki asked.

"He's 27." Langa corrected. "He was really good or so he says. Able to do so much in so little time. And all that snow."

"Why'd he give it up?" Reki asked.

"Too much snow. He was able to do practically whatever he wanted, except interact with anyone around his age or who lived around him. Only market people." Langa explained.

"What why so secluded? Why did his parents do this?" Reki asked, clearly confused.

"I'm not sure what his mothers' intentions were.. guess they didn't trust anyone." Langa said.

"Wait mothers'? As in two female parents?" Reki asked.

"Lesbian parents... I think he said was having two female parents was."

"So cool!" Reki exclaimed.

"We could go ask him about it, if you'd like to." Langa suggested.

"Really?! I haven't seen his house yet. You said it was a mansion right?" Reki asked.
Langa nodded.

The two boys were on Langa's Moped riding to M/n's mansion.

"So what's it like there?" Reki asked.
"Very big. Nice house." Langa responded.
"Anything fun or just boring same as normal house?" Reki asked.
"2 libraries and something I think you'll like, M/n showed me it a few days ago and I liked it a lot." Langa said turning onto a different street.

The two soon pulled into M/n's driveway.

"So cool! And very pretty!" Reki exclaimed taking in the view of the front and part of the side of the house.

Langa knocked on the door.
The sound of things falling on the ground could be heard from where Langa, who stood stiffly, and Reki, who was practically bouncing up and down.

The door soon opened to reveal M/n in a medium grey T-Shirt and some shorts.

"Oh hey guys what's up?" M/n asked, wiping his forehead with the bottom of his shirt.

"Reki wanted to see your house." Langa said bluntly.
"Hey! I did not! Well I mean I guess I did, not the point though!" Reki yelled.

M/n chuckled a bit.
"Who's at the door?" A voice yelled.
"Reki and Langa!" M/n yelled back.
"Ok!" The voice yelled again.
"Dumbass!" A new voice yelled at the first. A whack was heard from inside the house.

"Who was that?" Langa asked.
"Ah some friends you might know them." M/n responded. "Come in, come in."

Reki and Langa entered the house. They looked around the house. Langa looking at the new interior decor. It was different. Slightly more traditional with a touch something else.

'Where have I seen this style before?' Langa sat in thought.

"Ice skating posters?!" Reki yelled from another room.
Langa followed the sound of a yelling Reki to the basement where a few rooms were. A bathroom, a lounge are seperated by a wall with hole in it, and a very big room filled with....ice?