4. Moving In and School

M/n = male name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color

1st POV

I definitely fell asleep as Langa was now shaking me awake.

"We're gonna land soon." Langa said.

"Ok, thanks." I replied, laying back in my chair.

The small piece of paper with the number of the woman laid in my lap. I crumbled it up and opened the plane window and threw it out.

Once we landed Nanako, Langa and I got our suitcases and went to where the cars were. My aunt's old car was driven here by a neighbor and Nanako's probably got driven here by someone at the car place she bought the car from.

"I'm gonna ride with M/n, Mom." Langa announced.

"What? why?" Nanako asked.

"To see where M/n's aunt's house is."

"Ok, be safe!" Nanako said as she loaded the last suitcase into the trunk.

"So I already have the directions to her house, so we don't have to worry about that." M/n said.

I pulled onto the street that my aunt's house was said to be. I had been driving for a while and Langa had fallen asleep.

We were now in a forestry area, I hadn't seen any houses for a few minutes.

'Turn right.' The annoying voice of the GPS said.

I turned right onto a cement road and saw my aunt's house.

'Your destination will be on the left.' The GPS said before I shut it off.

In front of me was a mansion. My aunt had never said she was rich.

Like this but with more trees, like a lot more trees and flowers

Like this but with more trees, like a lot more trees and flowers. No mountains in the back either. (image not mine)

"Wow. That's a lot of yard." I sweat dropped.

Although based on how much money that her will would give me, I could hire people to help me take care of this huge place. There was a possibility that people were still here taking care of it. I drove up the side pathway. Once I parked I shook Langa awake.

"Hey we're here." I said.

"Huh." His eyes widened.

We were still at a part of the driveway where the majority of the mansion could be seen.

"I know, dude. It's a lot of house."

"A bit too much house." Langa said.

I laughed. It was really big.

In total Langa and I had counted and marked each room; what it was, what it could be used for, etc..

There were 13 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, at least 5 studies, 2 libraries, a basement, and a lot of hallways. There was even an armory, filled with sketches of armor and weapons, along with armor and weapons.