NINETEEN

Seeing as Cora already took up Derek's bed, we needed somewhere more private to preform this ritual So my apartment was the only solution. I unlocked the front door and remembered how I haven't stepped foot in my own house for a while. Derek tried to come in but he was blocked by some kind of invisible barrier. 

"Oh yeah right, you can't come in unless I let you," I smirked, enjoying his frustration. 

"Then let me in (y/n)!" he growled. God he was so impatient.

"Fine, come on in," I said, gesturing for him to come inside. He hesitantly hovered his feet above the apartment's floor but sighed when it had no effect. He closed the door behind him and looked at me.

"Okay and now what?"

I began to nervously bite my nails. This is normally the part where we make out. 

"Oh," he said with a grin, as if reading my mind. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer,

"Parents aren't home?" he questioned in a husky voice, as he began caressing my thigh. 

"N-no," I admitted, words getting tangled. He then pushed me up against the wall and pinned my arms to the side,

"That's good, we won't have any interruptions then." He then smashed his lips against mine and released his grip on me. His kissed were feverish, longing, demanding more.

"Jump," he ordered and I followed. He then carried me over to the bed and threw me.

"Ow! Be gentle Derek," I laughed, 

"Oh right I forgot, you wouldn't be able to take it." he smirked. This little bitch was testing me. My eyes flared red and I pulled him on top of me, kissing with even more endeavor than him.

"Are you sure this is what you want? I could really hurt you," he let out in between kisses. 

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" I asked, questioning his authority. He didn't need to be told twice. He began lifting up my shirt can kissing every inch of skin he laid eyes upon. My neck, my collarbone, my breasts, the space in between them and even my stomach. 

"This is where they sliced you right?" he looked up at my when he saw that I gasped. I nodded unable to say anything. 

"Use your words darling," he commanded.

"y-yes," was all I could say. 

He then began to go lower. Lower and stopping. I groaned in frustration. 

"Derek please-" I whimpered, pressing my body against him in need.

"Such a needy little thing, aren't you?" he grinned. I rolled him over, hovering on top of him. I took off his clothes, faster than the speed of light and began pressing down kisses down his body, stopping at his V-line. 

"Are you going to stare at it all day or are you going to put that pretty little mouth of yours to good use?" he shot up sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. 

"I don't need preparations, I need you now." I hissed. Grabbing his member, I placed myself and took in all the pain as I felt it slide up inside me. God he was big. I gasped in pain and surprise, but Derek held my thighs down to steady me. 

"You're taking my dick so well (y/n) keep going, almost there," he encouraged me, sitting up straight so he could go back at kissing my neck. When I was finally down on his member, he gave me a few seconds to adjust before moving with no warning.

"Derek you don't have to be gentle with me-" and he wasn't. At my words he started pounding into me, as if there was no tomorrow. But in his thrusts I also sensed how he was releasing his anger, his frustration and his fear. 

"That's right, let it all out Derek," I breathed in his ear, while he grunted. 

He went on with no mercy but as soon as he accidentally hit my sensitive spot and I let out a moan, he went feral. 

"If you keep making those sounds, I'm going to be able to stop myself." He advised before, muttering a few curse words under his breath.

"Derek I-I think I'm going to-" 

"You better not cum before I tell you to," he snarled, holding my body close to his. The heat in this room was scorching. The bed was holding on to dear life as Derek's movements didn't slow down. 

"Derek please- I can't hold on-"

"I'm close (y/n) hold on-" I looked into his eyes and saw how lust filled they were. I grabbed his face and kissed him while we both reached our highs. Suddenly my mind filled with this horrid images. 

I saw Derek holding on to a girl who was bleeding, but I also saw him kill her with his claws. I saw how they were leaning against the roots of a tree. The root cellar. I managed to get a few glimpsed of the world outside and archived these visions for when I would go find the others. 

I heard Derek throw something in the bin beside me and plop back besides me, 

"Did you get what you needed?" he asked, placing his hand behind his head. I got dressed and threw his clothes at him,

"Yeah I know where they are," I put on my shoes and looked back at him, my expression softened. I sat by his side on the bed. 

"Derek I-"

"You don't have to say anything."

"Go,' he muttered. 

I opened my phone and saw that I had 20 missed calls from Stiles, and 99+ unopened messages from Lydia and Allison. I found Stiles's car at the vet and went in. But what I saw was terrifying. 

Lydia, Isaac and Deaton were holding down three people in a familiar basin. Like the one they put Isaac in. 

"What are you guys doing?" I asked getting closer. I gasped when I saw that in those baths were Allison, Scott and Stiles. 

"We're trying to find out where they are," Deaton said, looking anxious. 

"I-" I began, "I know where they are."

They looked at me in a panic, and back at the submerged bodies. They had no choice but to continue with the ritual or risk them dying. 

A death by ritual, would mean that no magic could bring them back.