THIRTY-FIVE

I don't remeber much except fot the fact that when I woke up I found myself wandering a long and endless hallway. It was underground that's for sure, as no sun or moonlight crept in. It also had this long chain of pipes and made some awful creaking noise and water dripping. 

"They're never going to find you," a dark voice chuckled. I turned to the sound and saw a silouhette. But it looked frail compared to the malicous intent hidden in the voice. 

"Stay away from me," I cried out weakly trying to push him away. I lifted myself up and started to run. i don't know where I was running towards to but I knew I had to get away from him as fast as I could. The Void. I took a couple of turns and went down the stairs trying to open the rust infested door. 

I tried to focused on pushing the door opening. Using my powers to bust it open. It didn't work. I tried to change into a raven to fly myself out but to no luck either. How did my powers just disappeared? 

"I put your powers out for a moment," the void explained behind me, "or else I knew I wouldn't stand a chance against you."

I turned around and stared at him. Stiles's was sitting on top of the stairs, looking down at me, his fingers interlocked into each other. I felt his cold eyes on me. 

"What do you want from me?" I hissed. I was terrified. Without powers I stood no chance. 

He stood up, shoved his hands in his pockets and tumbled down the stairs. He reeked. He smelled like death. I held my breath and turned my face away but he held me tightly. Our faces were inches apart. 

"I have you all to myself now," he muttered, his fingers trailing down my face. I pushed him off me, a look of hatered in my eyes. 

"Leave me alone."

"I can, but you'll just rot down here without me. You don't even know where you are."

I bit my lip. He was right. I had no idea where I was and if my powers were sleeping right now, I had no chance against him. 

Wait a minute. 

"Cut me," I demanded, grabbing his collar. His eyes grew wide at the sudden aggression but the familiar grin reappeared on his face.

"Why should I harm a pretty little thing like you?" 

I slammed him against the wall, "I said. Cut. ME!"

He slapped me across the face and I felt something stinging. I held my hand to my cheek and checked my fingers. 

My blood was still black. I laughed and the Void studied me, worried. 

"Why are you laughing?"

I licked my lips, stepping closer to him. 

"See you made a mistake. My blood is still black which means my powers are still here."

I was about to hit him with a spell when he opened the door and threw me in. 

I yelped in surprise and fell face first into the pebble floor. 

"Stay put or I'll kill you."

I grinned, "kinda used to that now."

As my powers slowly started to flow back into my body, I heard distant running. It kept getting closer and closer until,

"(y/n)!" Scott cried, pulling the door open. Behind him was... 

"Stiles," I breathed. His head perked up at his name. His face looked like he had a few hours left to live. Pale, skinny, fragile. 

Scott pushed the door open and made way for Stiles. The boy stepped in but I moved back, eyeing him. Stiles sighed, reaching for my face. 

"Who are you?" I spat, turning my head away but still keeping eye contact. 

"The most handsome and adorable boy in the universe?" he suggested and his lip pursed up. 

I ran up to him, throwing myself into his arm. I held onto him like I was going to fall off a cliff. It was Stiles. The real one. I noticed how his body was freezing but I didn't care. His arms wrapped around my waist and he sniffed. I pulled away, and saw he was crying. 

"I thought I'd never see you again," he admitted, his voice cracking. I silenced him by kissing him. 

"I always believed. I never stopped fighting Stiles. I never did." He kissed me back and I felt his face warming up. 

"I missed you so much," he whispered against my lips, "God you had no idea how much I held onto our memories to keep me sane."

"Stiles I l-"

"Hey guys I don't want to interrupt but we really need to get going," Scott said, interrupting us.

Scott dragged us away and we started to run back down the pipe hallway. I was trying to keep up but Stiles dropped down at my feet. I crouched down, yelling at Scott to come help, but he disappeared. 

"Stiles?" I called out holding his face, "Stiles wake up!"

I had no idea what was happening to him. He just dropped.

"Stiles talk to me!" I screamed, shaking him violently.

"No! No! No! Stiles don't die on me, not now!" I cried, tears dropping from my eyes. 

I fell down to my feet hugging his body, trying to send him some heat. But all I heard was pain from above. 

I heard Allison talking to Scott, about how he was her first love. 

But she took a deep breath and never exhaled. 

Her heart stopped beating. 

My sobs came out without sound and I felt a dark cloud forming around me. A dark mist forming around Stiles and I. I closed my eyes and prayed for safe passage.