•♥︎• A tad of Bitterness Chapter : Four •♥︎•

•♡• Third P.O.V •♡•

Everyone stayed silent as minutes passed , Y/n place a hand on top of Yumi,  Looking at her with concern , Lily look down at her phone and gasp making the other two look at her .

" It's nearly been half an hour but she still hasn't moved at all and she doesn't seem to hear us or.. seem like she's gonna... wake up.."

Y/n glance at Lily while Paris drifted along with his thoughts.

" Don't say that , my sister's strong I know it. She's just.."

Y/n sighed and rubbed her thumb against the albino's , Lily look at the two in sorrow.

" Yumi come on.." 

"Reckless fool.."

Paris mumbled as he looked at his fingers , looking back at Y/n . He felt a sudden urge to comfort the young gal but before he could , he felt a presence behind him .

" WHO?! "

Y/n turn to the puppet while Lily asked if he was alright.

" Didn't you both hear that ? Somebody-"

Paris was caught off when he saw his fingers forming back to his original state , Y/n's eyes widen as she turned to Yumi with happiness in her eyes but with a glint of sadness when she realized her sister was still in a coma state.

" Paris !! Y-your skin ! What just happened ??"

Y/n gasp and hug her sister who started waking up , Lily had tears on the brick of her eyes as Paris stared in disbelief .

" YOU , YOU STUPID , STUPID BUNNY !!! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME A DAMN HEARTATTACK !!! OH YUMI !! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!"

Y/n shouted as happy tears drip down,  kissing her sister all over her face, holding her tightly , Yumi glance at Paris and gave a small smile .

" You're okay.."

Lily jumped and hugged the two sisters while Y/n held the three of them .

" You scared us so badly !!"

Lily shouted , Y/n nodding along with Lily. Yumi slowly stood up as Y/n wipe her tears then slap Yumi behind her head , the albino rubbed the back of head and turned to her older sister but flinched once she saw Y/n's face darken .

" Vorte mort.."

Lily push Y/n away as she stumbled and glared at the girl , Lily shook her head then knelt down to Yumi's height asking her questions but she was cut off when Yumi started to speak.

" Paris... did.. did I worry you ?"

Y/n gave a ' what did you think ' face to her younger sister , Lily patted Y/n's back trying to hold her back just in case she goes ' over protective sister mode' on Yumi. Paris turned, uncontrol of his own actions, he opened his mouth and yelled back.

" Did you.. WHAT DO YOU THINK ? YOU HUMANS ARE ALL SO FRAGILE , FRAIL , BREAKABLE . YOU DIE SO EASILY, SICKNESS, INJURY, ACCIDENT'S.