•♥︎• Oh well Chapter : Seven •♥︎•

They went silent. Nora waited for Paris to speak while Y/n froze. Atsuko took steps towards them and stood beside Nora, her hand up on her shoulder to try and calm her down. Yet again, silence. 

" Ah.." Paris commented trying to let Nora's hands off of him as Y/n took a breath in and smiled at the mothers. Grabbing hold of Paris' hands, she took them to the side while Paris silently sigh, taking a self note to thank her. 

" Sorry Nora but Paris is really just visiting here to borrow one of my books, right?' 

" Oh. Of course, although I appreciate the offer of inviting me for dinner, Mrs. Wright." 

Atsuko took a glance at the two in front of them, as Y/n's hands grip tight on the puppet's arm. Nodding at his words, Nora held her wife's arm, and with a frown. She sigh and cup her cheek. 

" Aw that's a shame but if you can, we can all have dinner together someday, right?" 

Y/n nodded eagerly, already noticing his slightly tighten fist on the side. Pushing Paris up the stairs, Y/n wave at her mothers and to her bedroom they went. As the door closed, Atsuko turn to her wife and peck her fore head. 

" Don't worry too much about them, you trust Y/n, don't you?" 

" Yes I do trust her ! It's just that.. I didn't know she'd kept it a secret, you know, about a boyfriend. I know she's old enough but still !" 

This made Atsuko laugh at her, letting her hand guide the two of them inside of the kitchen to prepare dinner. As for the two inside of Y/n's bedroom, well.. 

" BOYFRIEND ?! A BOYFRIEND, Y/N FOR GOODNESS SAKE ! IS THAT ALL YOU COULD THINK OF AN EXCUSE !?!" 

" DON'T JUDGE ME !! I COULDN'T THINK STRAIGHT, OKAY !? I JUST SPILLED WORDS THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH !" 

His fingers grip on her shoulders, Y/n gripping back on his arms, their eyes lock at each other filled with anger and embarrassment.

Paris couldn't help but look close, the light shining against her e/c, a small tint of somewhat spark in them, it was too.. sweet. He fell silent as Y/n push him to the side and vent out her words, hoping he was listening to them- he wasn't really.

Finally shaking his thoughts away, Paris turn to her, opening his mouth but shut it back close.

Y/n was aiming a book towards him but let it drop to the floor when she realize Paris was back to his normal self. His face not extremely amuse. 

" You went quiet and I tried calling you, I thought throwing something at your head would finally fix the loose screws." 

Y/n mumbled. Paris gave a sigh and shook his head, thinking what to do next, now that Nora and Atsuko know about him.

The sound of hands clapping made him turn to Y/n as she smile and gave him a book, taking it in his hands, he glance down at the title. 

" My hopeless lover" It read. He look back at her, confuse and irritated by her act. Y/n wave her hands, trying to stay on the puppet's good side. 

" You see in 'My hopeless lover', the protagonist and the antagonist are doing a fake act of dating, so their parents would stop giving them suitors. The whole story goes on, blah, blah, blah. ANWAYS !! We could use that act to just show that we are kind of dating, so that 1. Your secret stays safe, 2. Everyone will be safe and 3. Because we have no other choice. So deal or no Deal?"